where can i get a no warning cd?

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

mike
Probably not a spambot

where can i get a no warning cd?

Post by mike »

does anyone here do the importing/selling records thing like walls used to do?
tylerp
Site Admin

Re: where can i get a no warning cd?

Post by tylerp »

funny enough, I think I have a copy of their self-titled cd. played maybe once. you want it? I'll see if I can find it. would you pay $7 for it? also which mike is this?
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
mike
Probably not a spambot

Post by mike »

raponi ya i'll pay 7 dollars
AC
VIHC Poster

Post by AC »

if you are going to get a no warning cd get "ill blood" !
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

I think I had a No Warning CD at one point... lost it somewhere.
Anyway, if I ever find it, you can have it - I don't think I'll be listening to it much anyway.
<x><
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Fish wrote:I think I had a No Warning CD at one point... lost it somewhere.
Anyway, if I ever find it, you can have it - I don't think I'll be listening to it much anyway.
NO! LISTEN TO IT EVERY DAY NO WARNING RULES.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

Hollow wrote:
Fish wrote:I think I had a No Warning CD at one point... lost it somewhere.
NO! LISTEN TO IT EVERY DAY NO WARNING RULES.
I figure I'd give it up to someone who'd get more use out of it than me. These days all my music goes digital... MySpace/itunes all the way, except for my metal -- that's what my stereo is reserved for.
I'm just never around a CD player long enough to get a good listen to most of the CDs I own anyway.
<x><
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

CDs suck. It's a hyper-disposable format and they get damaged too easily. Buy vinyl. It sounds better and it's a more tangible format.

By the way, Mike, I still want to buy those CDs from you.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:CDs suck. It's a hyper-disposable format and they get damaged too easily. Buy vinyl. It sounds better and it's a more tangible format.
He speaks the truth. I never buy CD's anymore, it's all vinyl/digital now.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

I own a total of zero records for the fear that I may become obsessed in collecting them.
The exact reason I haven't got a record player.
<x><
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Fish wrote:I own a total of zero records for the fear that I may become obsessed in collecting them.

You will...oh god, you so will. BUT, it's a rad hobby, and better than other stupid hobbies (eating, bathing, anything that doesn't involve purchasing more records).
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

Hollow wrote:
Fish wrote:I own a total of zero records for the fear that I may become obsessed in collecting them.

You will...oh god, you so will. BUT, it's a ridebikes hobby, and better than other flykites hobbies (eating, bathing, anything that doesn't involve purchasing more records).
Well I can assure you my list of hobbies aren't as lame as eating or bathing.
If I ever buy a record on impulse though, I'll have to buy a record player... and then it'll all go downhill from there.
<x><
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Fish wrote:
Hollow wrote:

You will...oh god, you so will. BUT, it's a ridebikes hobby, and better than other flykites hobbies (eating, bathing, anything that doesn't involve purchasing more records).
Well I can assure you my list of hobbies aren't as flykites as eating or bathing.
If I ever buy a record on impulse though, I'll have to buy a record player... and then it'll all go downhill from there.

Well, if you ever decide to buy a record player, lemme know. Zach and I can at least give you good advice on what to buy.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

Hollow wrote:
Fish wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Well I can assure you my list of hobbies aren't as flykites as eating or bathing.

Well, if you ever decide to buy a record player, lemme know. Zach and I can at least give you ridebikes advice on what to buy.
I will for sure. Thanks!
<x><
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

You definitly need to jam No Warning- Ill Blood

http://www.b9store.com/product/313

enjoy!
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

buying mp3s seems like a waste of money to me. if I get the CD, I get something tangible, plus I can turn it into mp3s if I want. that and the quality is much greater. if I want to support the band, I'll get the record, or CD if that's not possible. I support enough bands to justify using soulseek and torrents to download mp3s if I really want some.

I mainly buy vinyl but I still buy and listen to CDs. they're not as bad as people make them out to be. they're much easier than records for choosing specific songs (which I don't always want to do, but sometimes...) and much higher quality than mp3s and retain a physical copy of the medium and cover art.

this is from a dude who owns and jams a shitload of records.

raponi I'll dig the cd up for you, come get it at one of our house shows.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

raponi I have no warning "ill blood" as well, same condition, $7?
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
AC
VIHC Poster

Post by AC »

tylerp wrote:raponi I have no warning "ill blood" as well, same condition, $7?
i will buy it for $7 if he doesn't!
mike
Probably not a spambot

Post by mike »

ya i'll see you at troyler house on the 6th to pick up that cd
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

k. I found them both. ready to hand them off.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂