Arkham Horror board game for sale

Shirts, CDs, 7"s, LPs, Gear, Vans, Lawnmowers

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Arkham Horror board game for sale

Post by Hollow »

So I'm packing up stuff to move next week, and I'm trying to get rid of some things. Most are going in a free pile, but this board game is kinda neat, so I'd like to sell it to someone who would actually play it.

It's called Arkham Horror, and it's an HP Lovecraft influenced board game. You basically play a cooperative game with the other players in an attempt to destroy one of the Elder Gods. It's got everything you need to play it in the box, including instructions.

Now the caveat: this game is REALLY complicated. It's why I'm selling it. I've played it a handful of times, and while it's fun it's not something that I play enough to remember the rules, and so every time I played it I had to re teach myself the game, which takes a while. SO, whoever wants this (if any of you do), buy it knowing you should play it regularly, or at least with enough time to go over the rules.

ALSO, anyone who buys this has to invite me over every once in a while to play it.

Arkham Horror board game, barely played. Good for 1-8 players, good nerdy fun. $25.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Hollow

Re: Arkham Horror board game for sale

Post by Hollow »

SOLD IT.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

fuck i forgot to post on here a few days ago a friend of mine told me how he was looking to buy this game/failed in a ebay bid and was lik Willa is selling his
then forgot about it
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Ryan, right? Yeah, I sold it to him for $20. I'm sure I could have gotten more on Ebay, but this way I could still play it occasionally. SWEET.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Hollow wrote:Ryan, right? Yeah, I sold it to him for $20. I'm sure I could have gotten more on Ebay, but this way I could still play it occasionally. SWEET.
okay good ryan did get a hold of you! sweet.
Ryan is a good dude.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

dalamar501 wrote:
Hollow wrote:Ryan, right? Yeah, I sold it to him for $20. I'm sure I could have gotten more on Ebay, but this way I could still play it occasionally. SWEET.
okay good ryan did get a hold of you! sweet.
Ryan is a good dude.

Hell yeah he's a good dude, I was able to buy my mom a birthday gift because of him.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

also cause he is the brother of Jewice
Victoria Straight Edge
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

dalamar501 wrote:also cause he is the brother of Jewice

PSH. Mr. "I'm too good for shoes"?
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

Ryan Van De Kamp!? How do you know him, Troy?
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Tambro wrote:Ryan Van De Kamp!? How do you know him, Troy?
long story. not even sure i remember it anymore.

Friend of Friends then became a friend.

I lived with him for 2-3 months in a house. Didn't know but that is another story in itself.
Victoria Straight Edge