Human Demise First Demo

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Human Demise First Demo

Post by Human-Demise »

http://human-demise.bandcamp.com/
so this my bands first demo. kinda old was recorded sometime in december i think. more stuff on the way, currently deciding what songs we want to include on the next demo.

any ways, free, enjoy if you can.
ps. sorry we have nothing nice to say
Last edited by Human-Demise on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Re: Human Demise First Demo

Post by grind/bro »

Human-Demise wrote:ps. sorry i'm trying to start shit for no reason
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
reece
Poutine & Chicken Fries

Post by reece »

Hahaha
Human-Demise wrote: that cause your an anti-semite.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:
not start shit, that's the band motto. maybe it is a little crude.
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

no that just seems like your excuse if someone doesn't like your band.
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

officespace wrote:no that just seems like your excuse if someone doesn't like your band.
tomato tomato
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Human-Demise wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
not start shit, thats the band motto. maybe it is a little crewed.
you complain to me that you're not getting any shows. then you go and say "sorry we're not another hardcore band". that's a great way for people not to check out your material on a hardcore message board.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
not start shit, thats the band motto. maybe it is a little crewed.
you complain to me that you're not getting any shows. then you go and say "sorry we're not another hardcore band". that's a great way for people not to check out your material on a hardcore message board.
a hardcore board that embraces other groups.
i complained to you about not getting shows in confidence.
that was supposed to be the bands motto, i didn't come up with it, but i did like it.

didnt mean to step on toes, just wanted people to listen.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

well this off to a poor start. so if anybody can ignore the poorly stated things i say. and just give the band a fair listen. we'd appreciate it.
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

It's not a secret that you want your band on a million shows. Unfortunately, Victoria is a small market. Over saturation is a bad thing. I'd like the fact that Promises is playing like a million shows in the next couple months if it weren't for the fact that we won't be a band in a couple months. Everybody went to a Theset show when they played because they only did one every 6 months or year. In stead of playing shows, maybe try to practice more, write more songs, get better at what you're doing. I've been playing shows for 7 years and I didn't get to the point I am now without a lot of practice and learning with others. Practice is seriously the best breeding ground for this.

Just some food for thought.
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

Tambro wrote:It's not a secret that you want your band on a million shows. Unfortunately, Victoria is a small market. Over saturation is a bad thing. I'd like the fact that Promises is playing like a million shows in the next couple months if it weren't for the fact that we won't be a band in a couple months. Everybody went to a Theset show when they played because they only did one every 6 months or year. In stead of playing shows, maybe try to practice more, write more songs, get better at what you're doing. I've been playing shows for 7 years and I didn't get to the point I am now without a lot of practice and learning with others. Practice is seriously the best breeding ground for this.

yeah, we try to practice as much as possible, its hard though when the guitar player has no money/no ride/bus pass was stolen, and he lives on the other side of town. but i do get what your saying.

but this isn't the place for this kind of talk. this is an ad for my band's demo.
reece
Poutine & Chicken Fries

Post by reece »

grindcore is an offshoot of hardcore.
Human-Demise wrote: that cause your an anti-semite.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

reece wrote:grindcore is an offshoot of hardcore.
oh shit. reece is right. the genre nazi just got owned.
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Grindcore has nothing to do with hardcore.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

wolfgang wrote:

Grindcore has nothing to do with hardcore.
if one evolves from another, they have much to do with each other.
CodyCreepcore
VIHC Poster

Post by CodyCreepcore »

i always see forms of grindcore that are much more punk/hardcore rooted and forms of grindcore that are heavily metal influenced. maybe that would just be grind tho.

what did you play in the band again, Alexis? vocals?
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

CodyCreepcore wrote:i always see forms of grindcore that are much more punk/hardcore rooted and forms of grindcore that are heavily metal influenced. maybe that would just be grind tho.

what did you play in the band again, Alexis? vocals?
vocals, and any accidental sounds on the recording.
kay
VIHC Poster

Post by kay »

Human-Demise wrote:
Tambro wrote:It's not a secret that you want your band on a million shows. Unfortunately, Victoria is a small market. Over saturation is a bad thing. I'd like the fact that Promises is playing like a million shows in the next couple months if it weren't for the fact that we won't be a band in a couple months. Everybody went to a Theset show when they played because they only did one every 6 months or year. In stead of playing shows, maybe try to practice more, write more songs, get better at what you're doing. I've been playing shows for 7 years and I didn't get to the point I am now without a lot of practice and learning with others. Practice is seriously the best breeding ground for this.

yeah, we try to practice as much as possible, its hard though when the guitar player has no money/no ride/bus pass was stolen, and he lives on the other side of town. but i do get what your saying.

but this isn't the place for this kind of talk. this is an ad for my band's demo.
But playing shows is at least as difficult as practicing in terms of logistics! And why would anyone want to see a band that talks on the internet about how they never practice and dislike each others musical taste? Oh mannn. This is stuff to tell your bandmates, not us. Fake it til you make it. PRETEND you are the shit and don't let us listen to your music until it's actually true.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

kay wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:

But playing shows is at least as difficult as practicing in terms of logistics! And why would anyone want to see a band that talks on the internet about how they never practice and dislike each others musical taste? Oh mannn. This is stuff to tell your bandmates, not us. Fake it til you make it. PRETEND you are the shit and don't let us listen to your music until it's actually true.
i never said i didnt like theyre musical taste only that what was be written wasnt what i wanted to play.

anyways, hat ever was said in the past doesnt matter now, we did this, i'm incredibly proud of it, and it sucks if people wont listen to it cause something as pointless as internet drama.
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

I think handling a band is complicated. the bands I respect the most are those that are humble (not necessarily pretending they are the shit) but have a really mature reigme regarding praticing, recording, playing shows, etc. I already said that I wasn't too into this but it's also a style of music that doesn't appeal to me in the first place.
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂