Drummers

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Re: Drummers

Post by Human-Demise »

why wont anybody let me in their band, im a good vocalist, no one gives me a chance.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Human-Demise wrote:why wont anybody let me in their band, im a good vocalist, no one gives me a chance.
Put a band together man. You must know some people you could recruit. If you aren't being asked to join, start inviting people to join the band you're starting. Good luck, I hope you make it happen. :)
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

Andrew wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:why wont anybody let me in their band, im a good vocalist, no one gives me a chance.
Put a band together man. You must know some people you could recruit. If you aren't being asked to join, start inviting people to join the band you're starting. Good luck, I hope you make it happen. :)
ive been in a band for close to two years, in that process we've lost 3 drummers, a bass player, and a guitar player, for almost a year its been me and one other person, i played one show, BY MYSELF, cause my guitar player couldn't get out of the hospital long enough to play, and hes still not stable mentally, plus he can have his guitar with him at the home he's staying at as it would get stolen within minutes, leaving me with TONS of free time and only the ability to do vocals and program drums, there are no good guitar players that aren't already taken, and there are no drummers, NONE. I get your being helpful but I just thought I'd let you know that thats not been working well for me.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

yo Alexis, let's start a band! me on vox, you on drums?
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

Alexis yeah dude you should start playing drums right now, I reached this point at about your age and was like "welp, no straight-blasting drummers around, better get down to it .."
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Human-Demise wrote:ive been in a band for close to two years, in that process we've lost 3 drummers, a bass player, and a guitar player, for almost a year its been me and one other person, i played one show, BY MYSELF, cause my guitar player couldn't get out of the hospital long enough to play, and hes still not stable mentally, plus he can have his guitar with him at the home he's staying at as it would get stolen within minutes, leaving me with TONS of free time and only the ability to do vocals and program drums, there are no good guitar players that aren't already taken, and there are no drummers, NONE. I get your being helpful but I just thought I'd let you know that thats not been working well for me.
It's cool you're trying. Do you have a demo of your band so people can hear what you do?
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

reece i suck at drums but want to get better at them, i know what's up with grind, let's jam for fun sometime. get ahold of me.