The Smalls

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

The Smalls

Post by Crucified »

Who here remembers them. I remember loving the shit out of that band. I just watched a corb lund video and laughed out loud at work. fucking canadian country dudes. shit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Re: The Smalls

Post by PaulyHC »

that brings me back, ive seen the smalls so many times, drank with them even more times. i still have a few of their albums, i think.
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

i have waste and tragedy kicking around in my cd crate somewhere and something with angel in the name too i think. I was at the smalls riot in kamloops when the promoter over sold tickets by 350 people and had us all crammed in a 100 legal room. cops came, pepper spray, rocks through windshields. it was fairly nuts for kamloops. fun times.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

that kamloops show sounds ridiculous. Never got into the Smalls, but they were pretty big back in their hay-day.

I like Corb Lund from what I've listened, though I've never been a big fan. He does it well. Also, the slight irony in it is a plus.
VIVA like
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Their first demo was pretty good...kinda boring live, but almost everyone was back then. The video they did at west Edmonton mall at this place where you pay $20 and lip synch to your fave song, was great. they gave the guy their tape, lip synched to their song, and sent it to Much Music...it cost them $20 plus postage and went into light rotation on Much Music in the early 90's. band was over rated though...especially after the first demo.