Hey Everyone, Update Me On Your Bands

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

age of quarrel
A FIRESTORM TO PURIFY

Re: Hey Everyone, Update Me On Your Bands

Post by age of quarrel »

xchadx wrote:Out Of Sight is the name of the new Edge band. We've been jamming our asses of, gonna hopefully record in December, hopefully have demos/play our first show in January. Up the punx.
kind of a weird movie to name a straightedge band after...
http://wearetonguetied.blogspot.com
Rude Boy Puff wrote:tommarow theyre gonna eat more pussy and sniff more cocaine then any of us have ever seen.
Just saying.
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

keith. wrote:
CodyCreepcore wrote:iskra is doing things.

but i think they are a secret.
ISKRA
DOIN THANGS
Made me lol hard
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Tambro wrote:
keith. wrote:
CodyCreepcore wrote:iskra is doing things.

but i think they are a secret.
ISKRA
DOIN THANGS
Made me lol hard
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote:No Eulogy is planning on going back into the studio in early January
Are you recording again with the same guy who did your tape?

I think so, we haven't really talked to him about it yet but if he's available I want to go with him again. Jason did a great with the demo.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

Tambro wrote:
stumped. wrote:starting a band called rope, were going to play east coast-style hardcore with some old school emo/powerviolence influences. still need a bassist though. luckily enough our drummer's uncle has a studio in his house [so we can jam]
Too bad I don't live on the main land.
mooooove

anddd its kinda named after a jesus lizard song aha
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote:No Eulogy is planning on going back into the studio in early January
Are you recording again with the same guy who did your tape?

I think so, we haven't really talked to him about it yet but if he's available I want to go with him again. Jason did a great with the demo.
I thought he did a great job too.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

stumped. wrote:anddd its kinda named after a jesus lizard song aha
Bad ass.

What are you you going to be doing Jakob? Guitar, vocals or both? Is your drummer good?
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

Andrew wrote:
stumped. wrote:anddd its kinda named after a jesus lizard song aha
Bad ass.

What are you you going to be doing Jakob? Guitar, vocals or both? Is your drummer good?
i'm doing vocals and my friend julies playing guitar. i'm not sure how good he is exactly, i haven't seen him play before and he says he's "average" but i know he played in his schools marching band in DC and it seems like everyone in his family is a drummer...
apparently if hes not that good he said we should ask his cousin
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
reece
Poutine & Chicken Fries

Post by reece »

Iskra is getting faster.
Mutiny has to play atleast one more show.
Leper is sick, one last show?

Vc sounds like it's been five years since our first release, REVOLUTION SUMMER!
Human-Demise wrote: that cause your an anti-semite.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

reece wrote: VC sounds like it's been five years since our first release, REVOLUTION SUMMER!
Rad, looking forward to hearing your new songs.
CodyCreepcore
VIHC Poster

Post by CodyCreepcore »

reece wrote:Iskra is getting faster.

mutiny is thinking about tour next august so i think more than one more show could happen.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

CodyCreepcore wrote:
reece wrote:Iskra is getting faster.

mutiny is thinking about tour next august so i think more than one more show could happen.
i miss mutiny / want them to play shows i put on.
do it.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
JODI
VIHC Poster

Post by JODI »

Hmm.. AK47... Tony and Jamie won't stop having babies. They've had 4 in a row. Seriously. Rob got hurt and couldn't put his pants on. I'm still ill... (does the body rule the mind or does the miiiiinnndd rule the body... hic). We have like eighty new 45 second songs. we're playing on dec 7th. Wooo.
giles
VIHC Poster

Post by giles »

woolworm is recording a new song this month, and working on putting out more physical copies of our three ep's. we're coming to victoria on december 18th to play with said the whale and forestry.

set foot meets in a cave once a week.
LAxPB
VIOLENCE AGAINST VIOLENCE

Post by LAxPB »

giles wrote:woolworm is recording a new song this month, and working on putting out more physical copies of our three ep's. we're coming to victoria on december 18th to play with said the whale and forestry.

All of the above is great news. Let me know when you guys get some of those EPs made up, would love to get my grubby fingers on the them.

As for Putrid, things are very slow moving right now. We have played a few shows here in the valley, one being a great house show in Vernon. All of the member are busy dealing with various addictions/vices or school/work. In some cases a little of everything.

We keep talking about getting together to start writing new songs, but it never seems to progress past talking about it. If all goes according to my plan, I hope to do a self released 7 and short Western Canada tour sometime in 2011. I cant really promise more than that, were too dysfunctional.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

LAxPB wrote:
giles wrote:woolworm is recording a new song this month, and working on putting out more physical copies of our three ep's. we're coming to victoria on december 18th to play with said the whale and forestry.

All of the above is great news. Let me know when you guys get some of those EPs made up, would love to get my grubby fingers on the them.

As for Putrid, things are very slow moving right now. We have played a few shows here in the valley, one being a great house show in Vernon. All of the member are busy dealing with various addictions/vices or school/work. In some cases a little of everything.

We keep talking about getting together to start writing new songs, but it never seems to progress past talking about it. If all goes according to my plan, I hope to do a self released 7 and short Western Canada tour sometime in 2011. I cant really promise more than that, were too dysfunctional.

So many tantalizing record possibilities...WANT. WANT THEM ALL.

Also, do a Putrid tour. If no one else will do it, turn the band into a one man Macbook electro project. You'll be snorting pure black tar heroin of the ass cheeks of a virgin in no time.
age of quarrel
A FIRESTORM TO PURIFY

Post by age of quarrel »

Hollow wrote:
LAxPB wrote:

So many tantalizing record possibilities...WANT. WANT THEM ALL.

Also, do a Putrid tour. If no one else will do it, turn the band into a one man Macbook electro project. You'll be snorting pure black tar heroin of the ass cheeks of a virgin in no time.
I approve. if the ray and porcell ep could pull of using a drum machine then so can the brew
Rude Boy Puff wrote:tommarow theyre gonna eat more pussy and sniff more cocaine then any of us have ever seen.
Just saying.
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

Hollow wrote:... a one man Macbook electro project. You'll be snorting pure black tar heroin of the ass cheeks of a virgin in no time.
I think I just found a new goal in life.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

by the way would any body be interested in doing a split with my band once I've got some good material together.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."