Promises demo 2010

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Promises demo 2010

Post by Tambro »

So, myself and the rest of the band are really unhappy with how this demo turned out. I mean, I guess its not bad for having only spent like $150 on renting gear and doing it in John's living room in less than 2 days... However, I dunno who's doing vocals, but it sure don't sound like Will to me. Anyways, whatever, who knows if we'll get another chance to record, so here's the long overdue demo link on mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6j4eek0qi3ypcqo
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Re: Promises demo 2010

Post by Crucified »

if you're unstoked and you have the multitracks, i could give them a go at a remix if you like.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Crucified wrote:if you're unstoked and you have the multitracks, i could give them a go at a remix if you like.
This could work out good for Promises. Plus if you like the instrumental tracks it would be easy to re-cut the vocals.
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

Andrew wrote:
Crucified wrote:if you're unstoked and you have the multitracks, i could give them a go at a remix if you like.
This could work out good for Promises. Plus if you like the instrumental tracks it would be easy to re-cut the vocals.
i also just happen to have a dope ass vocal chain if you are so inclined.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
xWillBrattx
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by xWillBrattx »

It looks as though we almost certainly will record everything we've ever written (that we don't like) before Tambo and the Teen Machine move away. Those are two guys I like and two guys I'll miss! :cry:
The hardest kids still put an x on their name.
PaulyHC
STREET BY STREET

Post by PaulyHC »

Teney is moving as well....oh man, i wish there was an emoticon that aptly represents my sadness
Text message from Troy "honest dude" Lemberg 07-07-2010

"hey do you have any pot for sale"

^^ verbatim