Drummer available

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Dax
VIHC Poster

Drummer available

Post by Dax »

Looking to start a new band.
Andrew
Sea bass

Re: Drummer available

Post by Andrew »

What style?
Dax
VIHC Poster

Post by Dax »

Andrew wrote:What style?
I can play pretty much anything. What do you have in mind?
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Not for me, I live in Van. Just curious what you're after.

Though I would like to do a super casual band with VI peeps someday.
Dax
VIHC Poster

Post by Dax »

Andrew wrote:Not for me, I live in Van. Just curious what you're after.

Though I would like to do a super casual band with VI peeps someday.
I'm open to whatever at this point. I've been in hardcore bands, metal bands, an indie band back in the day and so forth. Mostly I prefer playing heavier/faster stuff though.
xJohnnyx
VIHC Poster

Post by xJohnnyx »

Josh and I still wanna start a new band together, he is just too busy until August. If your still looking by then let us know.
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to like, It takes strength to be gentle and kind .
Dax
VIHC Poster

Post by Dax »

Still looking for people to jam with. Nothing too serious.
xJohnnyx
VIHC Poster

Post by xJohnnyx »

Dood let's do it. I am buying on of these on Monday so I really wanna start jamming again...
It's so easy to laugh, It's so easy to like, It takes strength to be gentle and kind .
Dax
VIHC Poster

Post by Dax »

xJohnnyx wrote:Dood let's do it. I am buying on of these on Monday so I really wanna start jamming again...
I didn't hear back from you or Josh for a while so I figured you lost interest. Sort out with Josh when you can both do it and get back to me.
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

if you guys get any where I'd love to do vocals.
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
Dax
VIHC Poster

Post by Dax »

Still looking.
Noelle CDP
VIHC Poster

Post by Noelle CDP »

Dax, do you live in Vancouver ? I play in Chaos, Disorder And Panic and i'm looking for a drummer that can play at my Vancouver and surrounding area shows. I have a drummer in Abbotsford that i'm happy with but he can't play out of town shows due to lack of transportation he can't play Vancouver shows.

I play oldschool punk/hardcore. I like these bands: Black Flag, Minor Threat, Cro-Mags, The Rebel Spell, The Restarts, Warhero, Obacha, A Canadian Werewolf In...Leper, Choking Victim, Suicidal Tendancies, Aus Rotten, Broadcast Zero, Propagandhi.
Noelle CDP
VIHC Poster

Post by Noelle CDP »

Dax, do you live in Vancouver ? I play in Chaos, Disorder And Panic and i'm looking for a drummer that can play at my Vancouver and surrounding area shows. I have a drummer in Abbotsford that i'm happy with but he can't play out of town shows due to lack of transportation he can't play Vancouver shows.

I play oldschool punk/hardcore. I like these bands: Black Flag, Minor Threat, Cro-Mags, The Rebel Spell, The Restarts, Warhero, Obacha, A Canadian Werewolf In...Leper, Choking Victim, Suicidal Tendancies, Aus Rotten, Broadcast Zero, Propagandhi.
Dax
VIHC Poster

Post by Dax »

Noelle CDP wrote:Dax, do you live in Vancouver ? I play in Chaos, Disorder And Panic and i'm looking for a drummer that can play at my Vancouver and surrounding area shows. I have a drummer in Abbotsford that i'm happy with but he can't play out of town shows due to lack of transportation he can't play Vancouver shows.

No, I live in Victoria. Thanks for the offer though!