ATTN: REECE

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

ATTN: REECE

Post by Crucified »

GET THIS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
reece
Poutine & Chicken Fries

Re: ATTN: REECE

Post by reece »

Why? I dont really play classic rock or anything that needs a fuzz pedal.
Human-Demise wrote: that cause your an anti-semite.
Crucified
"It's what's for dinner"

Post by Crucified »

did you listen to the videos? if you didn't i can understand you not wanting to use a fuzz pedal, if you heard the chords in the first video and still don't want one, i don't know what to say to you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tambro wrote:Forget girls, play video games.
reece
Poutine & Chicken Fries

Post by reece »

Pretty sweet for like a doom band or something 100% weed but not brutal enough for any of my projects, minus the grunge as fuck one.
I have been thinking about just getting a solid state amp and literally only play it at ten Greg Ginn style, only if i started a hardcore band though, no poolugy needs death metal pedals.
death. metal.
Human-Demise wrote: that cause your an anti-semite.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

reece wrote: I have been thinking about just getting a solid state amp and literally only play it at ten Greg Ginn style
That could be really cool. A lot of solid state amps break up in a crappy way, but if you find one that gets ugly in a good way let me know. Didn't Ginn use amps that weren't meant for guitar too, like stereo amps or PA power amps?

*..."My favorite nasty, nasty sounding Ginn setup was after all the Roland stuff broke back when SST/Global was in Redondo Beach. All we had for left to use as a guitar amp was a 6 channel Peavey PA head. Greg would plug into a high-Z mic input and just turn all the input and master gain all the way up, and walla! It was dirty, but it worked. And fortunately, the amp was low enough output as to not be able to excede the RMS rating of the drivers even at full clip. Those high output pickups would really create some hateful harmonic distortion with that head."

"When Black Flag first started out, he used a Peavey Standard PA Mixer-Amp (Series 260, four channels, 400 watts I think?)"

If it is a 260, there's one on Van CL right now for $150.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/m ... 49079.html