Looking for bass/guitar players

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Looking for bass/guitar players

Post by Hollow »

Yo, so Kris and I were babbling about how much we love Planes Mistaken for Stars, and how much we'd like to start a band that sounds like that. If that sounds like something you'd like to write music for, drop me a line. I'd be doing vocals, Kris would be doing drums. This would be a side project, since we're both pretty busy with other stuff. But it would be fun. Fun I say!
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Andrew
Sea bass

Re: Looking for bass/guitar players

Post by Andrew »

I'm guessing later era PMFS?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

More mid era. Fuck With Fire/Spearheading the Sin Movement, so 2001/2002.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

oh my god i'm so excited for this. make it happen!
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Check your inbox, foo.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:More mid era. Fuck With Fire/Spearheading the Sin Movement, so 2001/2002.
Cool, I hope you guys can make this band happen.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote:More mid era. Fuck With Fire/Spearheading the Sin Movement, so 2001/2002.

Me too. I've been wanting to do something a little less metal for a bit now. No Eulogy is still where my focus is, but it would be nice to have a different musical outlet as well.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Me too. I've been wanting to do something a little less metal for a bit now. No Eulogy is still where my focus is, but it would be nice to have a different musical outlet as well.
Plus I think your voice would work well in this style of music.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

I sure hope so.