Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Re: Corrupted

Post by trappedinside »

fucking amazing band, everything they've put out rules. nobody plays one riff for 20 minutes straight quite the way they do.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

I picked up an LP Paso Inferior in England for pretty cheap. Great band.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

currently drinking beer by myself in the grindcore dungeon working my way through el mundo frio. feels good, man.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

canon.docre wrote:currently drinking beer by myself in the grindcore dungeon working my way through el mundo frio. feels good, man.

Fuck that noise, come jam down to my place and hang out. Bring that record with you, I've honestly never heard Corrupted, and you know how much I love me some doom.

Chad, this reminds me, wasn't I wearing an Asunder shirt the first time we met? Cuz I think that's why I decided I liked you. Not every day I can geek out about stoner metal with a kid wearing a YOT hoodie.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Hollow wrote:
canon.docre wrote:currently drinking beer by myself in the grindcore dungeon working my way through el mundo frio. feels good, man.

Fuck that noise, come jam down to my place and hang out. Bring that record with you, I've honestly never heard Corrupted, and you know how much I love me some doom.

Chad, this reminds me, wasn't I wearing an Asunder shirt the first time we met? Cuz I think that's why I decided I liked you. Not every day I can geek out about stoner metal with a kid wearing a YOT hoodie.
i am pretty sure the fact that chad dresses like a youth crew kid throws A LOT of people off

I remember dudes from sixbrew talkign about how they heard him mentioning a ton of sweet bands and they totally didn't expect it or soemthing. This was at some house show and i totally don't remember the conversation now.

my sad attempt at a story sucked
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

xchadx wrote:Hahahaha, yeah we totally discussed Asunder Willa, they're one of my favourite doom bands. If you like Asunder, you'll love Corrupted. Especially El Mundo Frio. Fuck, best record.

Hahaha that's funny/sweet those kids were thrown off by me...I get that a lot. Believe it or not I'm into a lot more than just straight edge hardcore.

hahaha Rad. You definitely need to com chill in Vic on the 19th.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.