FUCKING FINALLY

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

FUCKING FINALLY

Post by Hollow »

My Ringworm pre-order came in. FUCK YES IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

Heavy moshin' and weed smokin' tonight. DEAL EDGE KIDS.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Hollow

Re: FUCKING FINALLY

Post by Hollow »

AAAAAAND my record player just broke.

Fuck my life.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
zac
VIHC Poster

Post by zac »

Where you high when that happened? I fucking like things going wrong when I'm high.
Condolences again, fuck.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Nah, I'm actually waiting till Zach gets home (I'm all out, so i'm bummin' off of him).

It literally just stopped working, no good reason.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Hollow wrote:Nah, I'm actually waiting till Zach gets home (I'm all out, so i'm bummin' off of him).

It literally just stopped working, no good reason.
you can come over here any time to jam records
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Thanks dude, we just pulled Zachs record player out and it's working out just fine. *sigh* gonna have to put the Bang & Olufsson in storage till I can get it fixed. Best I can figure, the needle is worn down, plus it needs a general tune up, PLUS the counter balance is fucked, so that needs to be seen to. I'm guessing around $150 to fix.

Totally worth it, but not gonna be able to do that till February or March.

EDIT: That doesn't mean I ain't gonna come over and jam records. Scott, Zach and I have been planning a stoned out invasion of your house for a bit now. It's gonna happen, fucker.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Hollow wrote:Thanks dude, we just pulled Zachs record player out and it's working out just fine. *sigh* gonna have to put the Bang & Olufsson in storage till I can get it fixed. Best I can figure, the needle is worn down, plus it needs a general tune up, PLUS the counter balance is fucked, so that needs to be seen to. I'm guessing around $150 to fix.

EDIT: That doesn't mean I ain't gonna come over and jam records. Scott, Zach and I have been planning a stoned out invasion of your house for a bit now. It's gonna happen, fucker.

I HOPE IT HAPPENS!!
RECORDS, YOU GUYS STONED, MARIOOOOOOOOO
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

dalamar501 wrote:
Hollow wrote:Thanks dude, we just pulled Zachs record player out and it's working out just fine. *sigh* gonna have to put the Bang & Olufsson in storage till I can get it fixed. Best I can figure, the needle is worn down, plus it needs a general tune up, PLUS the counter balance is fucked, so that needs to be seen to. I'm guessing around $150 to fix.

I HOPE IT HAPPENS!!
RECORDS, YOU GUYS STONED, MARIOOOOOOOOO

You see, you've pretty much just described three of my favorite things.

We should actually do this, and soon.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

me tyler and his girlfriend becky finally beat world 6 on the new mario.
Victoria Straight Edge
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

Hollow wrote:My Ringworm pre-order came in. FUCK YES IT LOOKS SO GOOD.

Heavy moshin' and weed smokin' tonight. DEAL EDGE KIDS.
Hollow wrote:AAAAAAND my record player just broke.

Fuck my life.

haaaaahahhahaha
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

Straight edge revenge!

For real though, this is a bummer. Sorry dude, jam that Ringworm record hard.
Victoria Straight Edge
ian
VIHC Poster

Post by ian »

haha i like it when Willa says edge kids.
i remember once maybe a year ago (before i knew him very well and thought he would rag on me for drinking and doing drugs) me and kyle were at the playground at crystal pool late at night and Willa was walking by and i yelled at him and he came over and told us about how much he hated the police for a while talking all intense and shit for like half an hour. somehow kyle managed to keep his shit together while i was almost in tears with pent up laughter and all i wanted to do was scream BECAUSE LITTLE DID HE KNOW WE WERE SO HIGH ON MUSHROOMS AND I WAS HALLUCINATING BALLS ON THE MURAL BEHIND HIM. i dont know if he ever knew.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Two summers ago Willa asked me if I wanted to live with him and Meaghan. He said it would be cool as long as I wasn't partying all the time or sniffing blow or anything. Little did he know I WAS STILL STONED AND TRIPPING MY NUTS OFF FROM THE NIGHT BEFORE!
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

ian wrote:haha i like it when Willa says edge kids.
i remember once maybe a year ago (before i knew him very well and thought he would rag on me for drinking and doing drugs) me and kyle were at the playground at crystal pool late at night and Willa was walking by and i yelled at him and he came over and told us about how much he hated the police for a while talking all intense and shit for like half an hour. somehow kyle managed to keep his shit together while i was almost in tears with pent up laughter and all i wanted to do was scream BECAUSE LITTLE DID HE KNOW WE WERE SO HIGH ON MUSHROOMS AND I WAS HALLUCINATING BALLS ON THE MURAL BEHIND HIM. i dont know if he ever knew.

You guys, in no way shape or form, fooled me. Seriously, it was so obvious you all were high as fuck it wasn't funny. That being said, I didn't know it was 'shrooms. Good on ya.

I remember that night, too. It sucked. Fucking Vic PD.
ian
VIHC Poster

Post by ian »

hahahahaahahahaha fuck man i thought we played it so cool. everything you were saying about the police seemed like the HEAVIEST SHIT EVER. for the rest of this night every twenty minutes or so someone would yell WERE LIVIN IN A POLICE STATE
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

no matter how cool you think youre playing it
EVERYONE always knows youre on mushrooms

ive been there too
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Mom: Are you on mushrooms?
Zach: Nooooooooooo
Mom: Then why do you keep starring at that picture and twisting your face like you're trying to make it stay still?
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

Why was her first reaction "mushrooms" and not "weed"?
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh