Breitling Avenger Hurricane

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

adeliy

Breitling Avenger Hurricane

Post by adeliy »

Breitling Avenger Hurricane watch hands-on experience At Baselworld 2016, I got to play with the first high quality cheap watches with what Breitling calls its "Breitlight" case material, the Breitling Avenger Hurricane (debuted on aBlogtoWatch). It's a seemingly cool watch, although it's clearly not for everyone. Having said that, I really like the fact that brands like Breitling specialize in making such niche watches that are perfect for a specific purpose. What makes the Breitling Avenger Hurricane weird? In addition to displaying the time in a 24-hour versus 12-hour format, the case is very large, 50mm wide, and made of carbon polymer.

Various types of carbon composite materials are gaining popularity in luxury sports watches. Carbon fiber may be the most famous of these materials, but it's not the only way carbon is treated in luxury watches. Unlike more established watch materials such as metals, we are still quite new to how the various carbon polymer materials compare. Also, we still need to get a lot of expertise and information on who has a better case than the other, why, and whether materials like "Breitlight" are indeed proprietary blends, or that brands like Breitling work for this Types of material with flashy names.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about carbon composites, and I frankly don't have all the answers, such as whether they're really a luxury material and how they hold up over time. All I know is that it is not possible to properly mill and machine all carbon polymer materials, so usually only the highest quality materials are used for case materials. That being said, we don't always know how hard these materials are to find, how much they cost to build, and what types of performance and durability advantages they offer a luxury cheap Watches.

However, it's a very good thing that watch brands are experimenting with interesting case materials such as carbon polymer. Using these materials wasn't about solving an existing problem in the watch (besides saving weight), it was more about being creative and maintaining the relevance of traditional timepieces. A great example is how the traditional look of this military-inspired Breitling case (we see it in metal, of course) translates beautifully to its carbon polymer counterpart. This is interesting and noteworthy in itself.

Brands such as Breitling are sourcing these materials from other industries such as automobiles, aircraft and shipbuilding. In fact, these materials are very useful, being several times lighter than steel, very tough, resistant to temperature or magnetism, and shock-absorbing. Having said that, you still can't really polish a carbon polymer case, so we're currently mostly going with a matte finish to show off the native texture these materials bring. Also, much of the 'art' in presenting the right carbon material for a case consists specifically in choosing a carbon material with the right tone, aesthetic texture, etc.discount replica watches

Breitling didn't need to make the Breitling Avenger Hurricane 50mm wide, but I think they did it to show how light a watch of this size can be with Breitlight material. If successful, future Breitling watches with Breitlight cases will be even smaller. Oversized watches are wearable if they're light enough, but you do need "wrist charm" to make them visually possible.

The Breitling Avenger Hurricane comes in matte tones and has a very functional dial that feels like a tool watch—and that’s a good thing. Yes, it's a fine luxury tool watch from Breitling, but it's been a while since I've worn a watch from the brand, and it feels like a dedicated tool - despite its very appeal minority.

The Breitling Avenger Hurricane replica mens watches is equipped with Breitling's own B12 movement inside, which can display 24-hour time and date and 12-hour chronograph. Such 24-hour dials are rare in the watch world, and most are actually from Breitling. This requires you to read the dial differently, but for those who prefer to read time this way (military or civilian), its usefulness is obvious. If I recall correctly, the automatic movement runs at 4 Hz (28,800 vibrations per hour) and has a power reserve of approximately 2.5 days.

The wide dial makes for a relatively uncluttered look (all things considered), with a very military-like stencil-style font for the hour indicators and matte hands, super emphasizing good legibility. Breitling combines black and white tones with orange accents.

With 100 meters of water resistance and a well-crafted AR-coated sapphire crystal, you're perfectly satisfied with the durability of a Breitling watch, but now in a lighter case in a still-exotic material, the It was quickly adopted (and used) by some typical conservative brands such as Breitling replica watches on sale. The rubber and fabric strap fit snugly and comfortably, making the Breitling Avenger Hurricane the perfect fit for those looking to wear it bravely on their wrist. Having said that, there is no question that this is a massive timepiece. In some ways, the Breitling Avenger Hurricane was a sure hit, a pleasant surprise for a concept that could easily have failed.

RICHARD MILLE RM 72-01 LE MANS CLASSIC