Vegan bands

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Re: Vegan bands

Post by keith. »

Human-Demise wrote:
grind/bro wrote:band with dogs for vocalists
natt
Probably not a spambot

Post by natt »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:Kingdom.
came to post this. love this band.
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

emmure
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

That stupid Emmure band. Fuck I like them more than anything. This is a verbatim count of the lead singer talking in an interview, SERIOUS retardation:
I just want to know what sold you on the idea of Planet Nibiru and its collision with Earth.
Do I think it will collide with Earth? I don't know. No one really knows if it will collide with Earth. It's been said that it might end up on the other side of the sun adjacent to Earth or it'll come between the Earth and the Sun and that's when the polar ice caps will begin to change, and all that stuff. But what you have to understand is this: global warming and all that shit is garbage. It's complete bullshit. Earth's core is literally like a... it's the energy of the Earth, that's where the heat of the Earth comes from. It's like a nuclear reactor. The heat of the planet is starting to leave, it's starting to go. Anunnaki and Nibiru are a race that has existed for longer than us. Where they live, they went through the same problems we did with climate change, heat leaving the Earth. They didn't know what the fuck to do. What they figured out was that gold can contain energy, it can protect planet Nibiru. Now what I've heard and what I believe to be true is that the Anunnaki have created us to get gold so that they can continue to survive on their home planet. Now I'm guessing it takes a long time for their planet to go in rotation towards Earth, but once it comes back, they'll be here for the gold. Whether or not they take us with them is hear-say.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:That stupid Emmure band. Fuck I like them more than anything. This is a verbatim count of the lead singer talking in an interview, SERIOUS retardation:
I just want to know what sold you on the idea of Planet Nibiru and its collision with Earth.
Do I think it will collide with Earth? I don't know. No one really knows if it will collide with Earth. It's been said that it might end up on the other side of the sun adjacent to Earth or it'll come between the Earth and the Sun and that's when the polar ice caps will begin to change, and all that stuff. But what you have to understand is this: global warming and all that shit is garbage. It's complete bullshit. Earth's core is literally like a... it's the energy of the Earth, that's where the heat of the Earth comes from. It's like a nuclear reactor. The heat of the planet is starting to leave, it's starting to go. Anunnaki and Nibiru are a race that has existed for longer than us. Where they live, they went through the same problems we did with climate change, heat leaving the Earth. They didn't know what the fuck to do. What they figured out was that gold can contain energy, it can protect planet Nibiru. Now what I've heard and what I believe to be true is that the Anunnaki have created us to get gold so that they can continue to survive on their home planet. Now I'm guessing it takes a long time for their planet to go in rotation towards Earth, but once it comes back, they'll be here for the gold. Whether or not they take us with them is hear-say.
yeah man i was telling zach about this while i was waiting for you to bring the shirts i bought, fuckin' jersy wiggers gettin all existential
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Denying global warming and claiming that we're descendants of some alien interbreeding...god I wonder how much weed that moron has huffed into his pig squeel producing urine stench larynx. Probably a good walking advertisement for keeping marijuana illegal.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

grind/bro wrote:Denying global warming and claiming that we're descendants of some alien interbreeding...god I wonder how much weed that moron has huffed into his pig squeel producing urine stench larynx. Probably a good walking advertisement for keeping marijuana illegal.
i doubt pot is responsible for that, most likely he's actually a semi functional retard, or he smoked a bag of meth, then some crack.

also although its nothing to be proud of i can attest that you are incorrect, no emmure song ever had pig squeals, poorly thought out spoken raps on the other hand are very common
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

grind/bro wrote:Denying global warming and claiming that we're descendants of some alien interbreeding...god I wonder how much weed that moron has huffed into his pig squeel producing urine stench larynx. Probably a good walking advertisement for keeping marijuana illegal.

I smoke weed everyday and I can remember one instance that I successfully won a fairly intelligent argument with you, while SERIOUSLY stoned. I'm pretty sure there have been other times that I've, at the very least, been able to present an intelligent and cogent argument despite being high as fuck.

Please don't lump me in with that fucking jackass.

Also, yesterday Mexican cartel hitmen waded into a party and murdered 17 people in Caracas. I'd say that's a much better advertisement for legalizing everything.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Hollow wrote:

I smoke weed everyday and I can remember one instance that I successfully won a fairly intelligent argument with you, while SERIOUSLY stoned. I'm pretty sure there have been other times that I've, at the very least, been able to present an intelligent and cogent argument despite being high as fuck.

Also, yesterday Mexican cartel hitmen waded into a party and murdered 17 people in Caracas. I'd say that's a much better advertisement for legalizing everything.
If I said something about the Emmure guy's flat brim hat obsession, ie: "Look at that idiot with his flat brim hats, I bet he wears those to keep his brain in his head", would you get upset about it because you wear a hat?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

grind/bro wrote:
Hollow wrote:

If I said something about the Emmure guy's flat brim hat obsession, ie: "Look at that idiot with his flat brim hats, I bet he wears those to keep his brain in his head", would you get upset about it because you wear a hat?

No, but if I wore a flat brim probably. You're making a vast generalization that directly concerns me (i.e. smoking weed) that also inferred that anyone who took said action is an idiot. The example you provided above was specific to general ("People who wear flat brimmed hats are idiots!" "Hey, I wear hats!") whereas the original statement I took offense to was specific to specific ("People who smoke weed are idiots" "Hey, I smoke weed!").

You can't make shitty generalizations that directly effect people and then get all self-righteous when they take offense. That's childish.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Hmm scanning for "People who smoke weed are idiots"...not found. I don't know when I said any of that, but you seem to know an awful lot about reading between the lines in my exaggerated statements of satire.
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

jesus christ why did i bring up emmure, i expected somebody to just go "lol, not vegan" or "that band is teh suck, lololololol" not turn into an argument about pot.

but while on the subject i will again raise my argument, judging from his Neanderthal like features one would awesome that the vocalist is a semi-funtional retard.
that or he is a heavy user of hard drugs and has rendered his brain swiss cheese.

or far more likely he's just a nitwit from new jersey that barely finished school, and never exited that angst phase everybody has at one point, and is extremely gullible and cant wrap his head around simple science, and therefore buys into stupid shit about aliens to explain every thing in the world he cant figure out while his basic high school dropout brain.

also nobody acknowledged my suggestion of the band gather, while i dont care for there politics (or any for that matter) the music is fuckin heavy, so...
GATHER! GATHER! GATHER! GATHER! GATHER!
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
Human-Demise

Post by Human-Demise »

xchadx wrote:Gather: one of the best Earth Crisis rip off Vegan Edge bands. That LP is a RIPPER.
i agree completely with this statement. its 100% truth
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

To quote Zach: Gather, the Charlie Browns of hardcore.

Also, Nick and I talked about this elsewhere, he sees where I'm coming from/I see where he's coming from/blah blah blah whatever.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Hollow wrote:To quote Zach: Gather, the Charlie Browns of hardcore.
To be fair though, I own one of their records, where as with seven gen......
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:
really i just cover both my bases by having Gather / Seven gens Split
that way i feel i have met my Vegan band quota.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

dalamar501 wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:
really i just cover both my bases by having Gather / Seven gens Split
that way i feel i have met my Vegan band quota.

Seven Gen was a really exciting band when they first came out. But then they...well, they did dick all. They recorded maybe 12 songs total, played only those songs at shows, and then broke up after three years. It was the most anti-climactic band experience I've ever had.

Still, gotta rock my Seven Gen "Vegan Revolution" shirt as much as humanly possible.
Josh
VIHC Poster

Post by Josh »

Im pretty sure Indecision were not a vegan band. Various members were vegan, but I recall reading in an interview a million years ago that they weren't all vegan, nor were they a straight edge band.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Josh wrote:Im pretty sure Indecision were not a vegan band. Various members were vegan, but I recall reading in an interview a million years ago that they weren't all vegan, nor were they a straight edge band.

Hmm...could be. I do remember seeing Most Precious Blood back when Tom was still in the band (so it was just Indecision take two) and he straight up referred to them as a "straight edge vegan band", but that was still MPB, and shit changes. I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest. It wouldn't be the first time a band were labeled incorrectly by people who wanted that label to be true.