Oblivion (tacoma)

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Oblivion (tacoma)

Post by keith. »

doomy hardcore ala pulling teeth.
rules.
get into it

http://www.myspace.com/tacomaoblivion
http://www.mediafire.com/?3k2mnyb4jon
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Re: Oblivion (tacoma)

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Im into it

Id like to see them, Crooks to kings and sojouner in victoria sometime this year
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

i was thinking about asking them to play the fest, now that i know other people are into it, i will put them on my list.
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

yeah there was a flurry of tacoma-ish bands that were adding everyone a few months ago

this was one of the only ones that ruled my shit hard
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

yeah i noticed that too. although i had a hard time getting rebuilt to come, they asked to play but our communication was hacked. not because they didnt want to, but because a member in that band has an issue with me, same member in oblivion. i will try though. id love to have them play the fest next year.
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

ebony wrote:yeah i noticed that too. although i had a hard time getting rebuilt to come, they asked to play but our communication was hacked. not because they didnt want to, but because a member in that band has an issue with me, same member in oblivion. i will try though. id love to have them play the fest next year.
well rebuilt were going to come but one of them got arrested pretty close to the fest and it was going to take a bit of time to get it cleared up so he would be able to go over the border.
That was the main problem wasn't it?
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

dalamar501 wrote:
ebony wrote:yeah i noticed that too. although i had a hard time getting rebuilt to come, they asked to play but our communication was hacked. not because they didnt want to, but because a member in that band has an issue with me, same member in oblivion. i will try though. id love to have them play the fest next year.
well rebuilt were going to come but one of them got arrested pretty close to the fest and it was going to take a bit of time to get it cleared up so he would be able to go over the border.
no, that happened earlier, and i had been informed by them alot earlier. they were still able to come. im pretty sure the arrest was the year before.
grind/bro wrote:
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

ebony wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:
no, that happened earlier, and i had been informed by them alot earlier. they were still able to come. im pretty sure the arrest was the year before.
i clearly remember leaving a meeting at Willa's and texting Griffin to try and get someones number in rebuilt.
Then the dude saying he just got arrested a few days ago again. and is going to court to get it removed or whatever you do.
This was like June something 2009
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

it could have easily happened twice. i find that strange though because i had a members number for a really long time, he did however quit not long after that drama went down. actually i had 2 members numbers, if you count lucifer as one of them.
grind/bro wrote:
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

ebony wrote:it could have easily happened twice. i find that strange though because i had a members number for a really long time, he did however quit not long after that drama went down. actually i had 2 members numbers, if you count lucifer as one of them.
come to think of it, troy.. we could both be right or wrong and it wouldnt matter. the point im making is this past fest rebuilt didnt answer emails because of a particular member reading them all and never answering. so you can pretend like you dont know what im talking about but you do. and now hes in oblivion and thats what i was trying to say earlier.
grind/bro wrote:
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

ebony wrote:
ebony wrote:it could have easily happened twice. i find that strange though because i had a members number for a really long time, he did however quit not long after that drama went down. actually i had 2 members numbers, if you count lucifer as one of them.
come to think of it, Troy Lemberg, Honest Dude, 2009.. we could both be right or wrong and it wouldnt matter. the point im making is this past fest rebuilt didnt answer emails because of a particular member reading them all and never answering. so you can pretend like you dont know what im talking about but you do. and now hes in oblivion and thats what i was trying to say earlier.
yeah i know that part of it. yeah coems down to it they didn't make it.
I think the above reason is why i tried to get a number, got jesse's number. Also because i talked to them at Rain Fest a month before that and at that time they were excited
Victoria Straight Edge
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

dalamar501 wrote:
ebony wrote:
come to think of it, Troy Lemberg, Honest Dude, 2009 Lemberg, Honest Dude, 2009.. we could both be right or wrong and it wouldnt matter. the point im making is this past fest rebuilt didnt answer emails because of a particular member reading them all and never answering. so you can pretend like you dont know what im talking about but you do. and now hes in oblivion and thats what i was trying to say earlier.
I think the above reason is why i tried to get a number, got jesse's number. Also because i talked to them at Rain Fest a month before that and at that time they were excited
agreed. i will be sure to get ahold of a different member member because i am going to try my absolute hardest to get them and oblivion here.
grind/bro wrote:
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

ebony wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:
ebony wrote:
come to think of it, Troy Lemberg, Honest Dude, 2009 Lemberg, Honest Dude, 2009 Lemberg, Honest Dude, 2009.. we could both be right or wrong and it wouldnt matter. the point im making is this past fest rebuilt didnt answer emails because of a particular member reading them all and never answering. so you can pretend like you dont know what im talking about but you do. and now hes in oblivion and thats what i was trying to say earlier.
agreed. i will be sure to get ahold of a different member member because i am going to try my absolute hardest to get them and oblivion here.
did i remember to give jesse's number from rebuilt in that list of contacts i gave?
Victoria Straight Edge
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

no i think you gave it to me, ill double check. ill let you know either way. i know ex members, who can give me any numbers i dont have.
grind/bro wrote: