Let's not waste the time to think about why this weekend

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Creswellda

Let's not waste the time to think about why this weekend

Post by Creswellda »

In reality, there isn't always enough Madden nfl 24 Coins. The weekend's four games was already perfectly arranged. The two NFC, two AFC harmony was in place and it was wonderful. Then we're pushing the whole thing into Monday, with an unbalanced 3 game Sunday. I am aware that raging against the machine isn't an effective undertaking, but I'm just hoping that the players will see some value when they sign the next CBA of being put at risk for an additional week of regular season and an extra playoff game.

Let's not waste the time to think about why this weekend went down instead focus on the amazing stuff that happened.

There were a number of big winners at quarterback this week however none was more so in the league than Josh Allen. Beyond the impressive stats, it was far more about the statement Allen said on the weekend more than anything else.

Do not get me wrong, normally I abhor this idea of the term "statement games." One of these buzz-word sports phrases we cook up for the sake of telling stories, but do not really reflect the reality of the athletes playing the game. They don't have any concern about "statements," they operate to win, go on then repeat.

But the glare of Bills vs. Patriots is massive. The game is huge in the regular season and huge in the playoffsincluding an extra wild card. This is a rivalry formed in a furnace and first ignited due to the frustration of the past that saw the Bills having to finish second. A year ago we were talking about the change in power in the division as it moved to Buffalo and then the shift shifted to Cheap Mut 24 Coins the other side in 2021 when it became clear New England was far from dead.