anyone here into Mark Kozelek projects?

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

carlsincharge
VIHC Poster

anyone here into Mark Kozelek projects?

Post by carlsincharge »

I recently started to listen to Sun Kil Moon and Red House Painters. I'm really feeling Ghosts Of The Great Highway, but not so much Tiny cities. The guys has such an extensive discography, so if anyone has any recomendations for some other exceptional related albums, fill me in.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: anyone here into Mark Kozelek projects?

Post by Hollow »

I love Sun Kil Moon. April is one of my favorite albums. Not too up on his other stuff, though. I've heard great things about Ghosts of the Great Highway, but haven't checked it out yet.

Someone with knowledge come in and tell us about other stuff this talented man has done.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Incredible stuff. Very near flawless. Once of my favorite song writers and favorite voices ever.

The last solo album of his that I got has a Husker Du cover on it that is great.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

New West Crew wrote: The last solo album of his that I got has a Husker Du cover on it that is great.
Ooooo what song?
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
New West Crew
LET THE ROUNDUPS BEGIN

Post by New West Crew »

Celebrated Summer.

It's just as good, although entirely different, than the original. I love Husker Du, so that's high praise.