"Funeral" doom

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Re: "Funeral" doom

Post by keith. »

trappedinside wrote:or you could get to the point and listen to the first four Black Sabbath albums.
id say only the first sabbath is doomy. the rest is just rock and roll
awesome rock and roll
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

are you fucking kidding me?
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

vitus was doom
witchfinder was doom
pentagram was kinda doom..

i just think sabbath is too rockin compared to the others around that time thats all. cause it was all about being slowwww.
trappedinside
Posting while trapped inside an elevator

Post by trappedinside »

even vitus and witchfinder were just completely ripping off sabbath though... i mean you've gotta keep in mind that this is like 1970, "metal" didn't even exist yet, of course it sounds pretty rock 'n roll but there's not one other band that existed by that point who were that heavy and doomy sounding. if you listen even to pentagram's recordings from the 70s they're way more rock 'n roll than sabbath. bands like eyehategod are still completely ripping off black sabbath riffs even to this day, check out the eyehategod "Sabbath Jam" from their split with anal cunt where they play a whole bunch of various sabbath riffs with a modern sludgy guitar tone and try to tell me that shit isn't pure 100% doom.
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

xchadx wrote:SABBATH = THE GODS.

Willa: you have reminded me that i haven't listened to the Melvins enough lately. Tonight calls for WoW, the final Conan O'brien, popcorn, and a ton of Melvins records. WOOOOO.

If you don't listen to "Houdini" at least once a week, King Boz comes into your room at night and steals your virginity.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

xchadx wrote:the final Conan O'brien
what!
xchadx
notable fraudster/loser nerd/homophobe

Post by xchadx »

Last edited by xchadx on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXX
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

xchadx wrote:
keith. wrote:
what!
Google that shit. The war with him and NBC is ending, he quit as of Friday. He's been fucking with them endlessly on air, using up tons of their money, doing tons of hilarious shit. I'm sure tonight will be ridiculous (I hope). All hail Conan.
im bout to try to torrent the last few eps then. that sounds hilarious
sad it had to happen though, granted i havent watched the new show that much i just dont watch tv and i always forget i have cable
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

keith. wrote:
xchadx wrote:
keith. wrote:
what!
Google that shit. The war with him and NBC is ending, he quit as of Friday. He's been fucking with them endlessly on air, using up tons of their money, doing tons of hilarious shit. I'm sure tonight will be ridiculous (I hope). All hail Conan.
im bout to try to torrent the last few eps then. that sounds hilarious
sad it had to happen though, granted i havent watched the new show that much i just dont watch tv and i always forget i have cable

The whole thing was ridiculous. I'm fully on Conan's side on this, it was basically NBC deciding to make a change, then getting antsy because it didn't IMMEDIATELY reap them profits. Almost like when you change something that's been the same for 16 years, people are a bit hesitant to accept said change. ALMOST like that's human nature, and not surprising in the slightest.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Mikey
VIHC Poster

Post by Mikey »

I am motherfucking with Coco. NEIL YOUNG IS HIS LAST MUSICAL GUEST. fucking count me stoked. It's gonna be a good last episode.
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

shit soo stoked on Conans last show as I have watched it since it started(not long hahaha). Did anyone else see Norm Macdonald on the show the other day?Best Comedian. Conan should go back to writing for the Simpsons ;)
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

i saw the norm bit. hilarious. i love that man and if what tyler said was true on him coming to victoria i am going in a second

ill download conan tomorrow, gotta see bison tonight. sorry conando
FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

BLOODY PANDA. Anyone who hasn't heard, check out the track Fever.
May be a hipster band, but who gives a shit? I like it.
THREAD-KILLER