integrity

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

integrity

Post by keith. »

i am in the mood to give this band a 2nd chance. what album(s)/ep(s) would one download to show me the large penis?
withdrawal204
VIHC Poster

Re: integrity

Post by withdrawal204 »

humanity is the devil.
those who fear tomorrow.
systems overload.
seasons in the size of days.
to die for.
the blackest curse.

that's not to say they have any real weak records. but all of those are solid gold.
celebrate the fact that we've seen the back of another black day
LAxPB
VIOLENCE AGAINST VIOLENCE

Post by LAxPB »

withdrawal204 wrote:humanity is the devil.
those who fear tomorrow.
systems overload.
seasons in the size of days.
to die for.
the blackest curse.

that's not to say they have any real weak records. but all of those are solid gold.
You can't go wrong with what Adam has listed.

I would suggest staying clear of Closure. Kind of a stinker.
withdrawal204
VIHC Poster

Post by withdrawal204 »

to be honest... closure isn't THAT bad. now "project regenesis"? now that is awful
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

withdrawal204 wrote:to be honest... closure isn't THAT bad. now "project regenesis"? now that is awful

Okay, speaking as a legit Integrity fan boy, no. Closure is fucking awful. So is Integrity 2000. Just steer clear. HITD and Seasons in the Size of Days are pretty much fantastic. Anything post-Aaron Melnick is not gonna be as good as the stuff he was on, but Belgian-Integrity is actually pretty dece, and I'm stoked to be able to get my hands on the new album.

Also, Adam when your in town for Hardcore fest come over and we'll get high and jam HITD. I have a large penis I love showing off.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
withdrawal204
VIHC Poster

Post by withdrawal204 »

well, i'm straight edge but i also can't resist a magnificent cock so i'm down.

don't get me wrong, i loved the melnick-era integrity but the fact of the matter is that dwid is what makes integrity more than just a hardcore band. i really liked the jochum / blaze line up, but rob orr is a fucking shredder so it's cool to see what they come up with now. it's going to be very very gism influenced i think.
xWillBrattx
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by xWillBrattx »

I've learned over the past couple years that bands who consistently release solid records at a high frequency hold my attention far better than those who put out something good every few years. Integrity is a band who I think exemplify the former. While the stuff up to Seasons is both excellent and classic, the records including and following To Die For have all been really good, and pumped out at a higher volume than most hardcore bands are able to keep up with. I guess realistically, the more prolific schedule of releases began with Walpurgisnacht, and they've all been solid. I'm really excited for the 7" on Magic Bullet and the split with Rot in Hell. I think those are going to be really cool and creative records.
The hardest kids still put an x on their name.