TALK'S CHEAP - Punk-Rock DJ Noght at Logans - Wed Dec 16th!!

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

wolfgang
VIHC Poster

TALK'S CHEAP - Punk-Rock DJ Noght at Logans - Wed Dec 16th!!

Post by wolfgang »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

After the success of the first installment of TALK'S CHEAP last month...we're back for more. No cover...Come get drunk on cheapo drinks and listen to crappo music! Worried about being alienated due to your lack of IQ??? Don't worry...this is music for juveniles and half-wits...you'll fit right in. I'll have free beer for whoever brings out the most friends!!!

The facebook event for this night can be found here:
http://www.facebook.com/#/event.php?eid ... 181&ref=ts

The DJ may or may not spin the following:

Angry Samoans, Dickies, Customs, La Peste, Chob, Chocolate Watchband, Adolescents, Zero Boys, Youth Brigade, Cramps, Dow Jones and The Industrials, Clocks, Angry Angles, Sham 69, Defektors, Muffs, Rip-offs, Zippers, Roky erickson, Lewd, Spizzenergy, Humans, Fashion, Joy division, Cheap Time, Smogtown, Stalag 13, The Freeze, Remains, Drags,Tyrades, Tubeway army, Functional Blackouts, Reatards, Chrome, Users, Authorities, Skunks, Kaos, Fallouts, Mudhoney, Vibrators, lurkers, Gears, Weirdos, Vapid, Von Zippers, Doggy Style, Stupids, COC, Naked Raygun, Articles Of faith, Decry, valves, Rezillos, Black Flag, Buzzcocks, Magazine, Sharp Ends, Offs, Circle Jerks, Damned, Demics, Private School, Clash, Undertones, Fuses, Observers, CH 3, Ill Repute, Deja Voodoo, Vom, Regulations, 20/20, Devo, Agression, Viletones, White Lung, Tranzmitors, Eddie and The Hot Rods, Nervebreakers, Commonauts, Flipper, New Town Animals, sedatives, Monomen, Red Dons, Nervous Eaters, Elton Motello, Cococoma, Government Warning, Volt, gang of four, rabies, Vicious, Blank-its, SNFU, Pointed Sticks, Masshysteri, Kinks, Dwarves, Modernettes, Bonecrusher, Dead Boys, Cockney Rejects, Estranged, M-80's, Suspicions, zips, Marked Men, Hex Dispensers, Avengers, Scientists, Code Of honor,Flys, Pack, kids, Boys, hubble Bubble, Teenage Head, Randoms, Lime Spiders, Monarchs, Dream Dates, Girl Trouble, Real Kids, woggles, Strangeloves, Blitz, Consumers, Gories, Gorillas, pets, Agent Orange, Makers, No-Talents, Crawdaddys, Barracudas, Count Bishops,like Bombs, Tubeway Army, Josie Cotton, Vopos, Stripes, Metal Urbain, Forbidden Dimension, Larry and The Bluenotes, DOA, ramones, Skrewdriver, Dead Moon, Saints, wiretaps, Arson, Wipers, Radiators, Chronic Sick, pork Dukes, X, Bayonettes, Milkshakes, Radio Birdman, Prisoners, stooges, Fevers, Sparkles, Marvelous Darlings, Filth,Sonics, Squares, Tits, jack and The Rippers, alley cats, splash 4, New Math, Fuzztones, Forgotten rebels...shit, the list goes on and on...
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Re: TALK'S CHEAP - Punk-Rock DJ Noght at Logans - Wed Dec 16th!!

Post by grind/bro »

Should be there! Also going to Becky's gingerbread cookie thing too! Great night!!!111
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
tylerp
Site Admin

Post by tylerp »

me too nick! let's ginger some bread!
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

I can't wait to get to 2nd base with you!
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

This will rule! Nick, you gonna be able to make it to band practice before? We should seriously jam for a couple of hours at least, we have the show on Saturday.

But yeah, gonna party it up at Logans afterward.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro

Post by grind/bro »

Yeah of course jam til like 9? Then fly by Becky's? Then Logans? Then John Rosses beard?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

grind/bro wrote:Yeah of course jam til like 9? Then fly by Becky's? Then Logans? Then John Rosses beard?

DONE DONE AND DONE.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

i think i may go this time
ill bug some of you boners later on and figure out whos goin down/when
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Tomorrow night...come down and drink the shit outa that place...I'm hoping for a packed house...
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

this looks kind of fun
i'll see if i can talk friends into it.
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

Bring Hottt Chix!
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

im doin my laundry. then im gonna eat. then ill party in fresh clothes
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

hahahah i stumbled off into the night without saying bye to anyone. too much to drink.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Hey Scott, your bike is still at my house. We brought it inside, so no worries.

Last night ruled, had a great time. Good seeing everyone. Tieman, your doing good shit with this, hope it becomes a regular thing.
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

Hollow wrote:Hey Scott, your bike is still at my house. We brought it inside, so no worries.

Last night ruled, had a great time. Good seeing everyone. Tieman, your doing good shit with this, hope it becomes a regular thing.
thank you for bringing my bike in. if its in the way just throw it outside. I will swing by on friday to grab my stuff if that is alright?
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Yeah, that'll be fine.
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

What a gongshow
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

what happened to the "cheap drinks"?

i had fun
but the specials sucked :?
not your fault i know, im just sayinnnnnn
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

i totally meant to come to this, but i was puking at swans by 10:30. classiest motherfucker ever.
wolfgang
VIHC Poster

Post by wolfgang »

I dunno about the cheap drinks...as far as I knew there was a $3.50 Beer special, $3.50 Tequila and a cider special on Wednesday...everything else was regular price.

Thnaks a ton for coming out...I'll be doing this monthly for sure...