Hobophobia

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Re: Hobophobia

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Squaters rights? Ill give you a right a left and a kick to the fucking head.

Sheer Terror live at CB's
Made popular by the LCHC hardcore radio station
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:Squaters rights? Ill give you a right a left and a kick to the fucking head.

Sheer Terror live at CB's
Made popular by the LCHC hardcore radio station

Rev. Paul Bearer. The man, the myth, THE LEGEND.

That being said, totally support squatter rights.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
FANTASTIC WOUND
VIHC Poster

Post by FANTASTIC WOUND »

I like/like the ones that talk to you. There's this one guy who is so cracked out all the time, and whenever he sees me he comes and tries to butter me up. After stumbling over words for five minutes and staring into space, he either asks for money (go figure) or for me to take him to Richmond(?). This has happened probably a dozen times in the past few years. Once I gave him a cigarette and he just let it fall into his open hand and it sat there burning at his flesh for about twenty seconds before I told him he might want to drop it. He barely even reacted when I pointed it out. Buddy loves crack.
THREAD-KILLER
JRIA
VIHC Poster

Post by JRIA »

you're right hunter. good job.
gold star
¤.
its at the end of the song I spoiler and its on their myspace.
but because of this ive been reading a bit about "squatters rights and stuff thats been happening in the USA (united states of Willa) in cities and towns that have lots of vacant property. interesting stuff. there's a little more too it than someone living in a vacant property that isnt theirs.
your pal, JR.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Squaters rights are awesome. If I had my way building that sits empty for more than 3 months would be open to who ever wants to live in it. I don't care tsomebody has a deed to the property. If it was so important to them they'd use it for something. When there are so many people sleeping out side I have a hard time sympathizing with people who own empty buildings just because and don't use them for anything.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:Squaters rights are astonishing. If I had my way building that sits empty for more than 3 months would be open to who ever wants to live in it. I don't care tsomebody has a deed to the property. If it was so important to them they'd use it for something. When there are so many people sleeping out side I have a hard time sympathizing with people who own empty buildings just because and don't use them for anything.

QFT.

Sheer Terror still rules.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.