Introduce yourself

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by dalamar501 »

nicole wrote:i knowww, i'm getting more stoked daily! also philadelphia vegan food nomnomnom.
i didn't find any shoes, pretty sure there's none in this city, i ordered a pair from zappos and had them sent to my boyfriend's house because zappos canada sucks and didn't have any either. LAME.
tell me the best supermarket to go to, the one close to my house sucks mad dick.
where in victoria do you live? or near?

also lurkin your facebook page since you accepted me. Are you another edge kid on the island!
If so sweeet our numbers are growing stronger again.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

welcome to the team
come to shows
dont be a shut in
were all pretty friendly
nicole
Probably not a spambot

Post by nicole »

dalamar501 wrote:
nicole wrote:i knowww, i'm getting more stoked daily! also philadelphia vegan food nomnomnom.
i didn't find any shoes, pretty sure there's none in this city, i ordered a pair from zappos and had them sent to my boyfriend's house because zappos canada sucks and didn't have any either. LAME.
tell me the best supermarket to go to, the one close to my house sucks mad dick.

also lurkin your facebook page since you accepted me. Are you another edge kid on the island!
i live on cook street near fort.
haha good ole facebook lurking. you bet i am! well i'm like 26 so i don't know if qualify as a kid anymore UNFORTUNATELY haha.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

the victoria straight edge is on the rise.
Go to Market on Yates street.
Victoria Straight Edge
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Hey Nicole. I think you tried to add me on Facebook and I ignored you based on my "If I never seen you I ain't never gonna wanna see you" philosophy on life. My bad. I'm addin' you right now.

Glad to hear there are more edge gals/dudes on the island, we went through a fucking destructive wave of selling out, of which I participated.

If you enjoy Ringworm and Integrity, you and I will get along fine.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

nicole wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

i live on cook street near fort.
haha good ole facebook lurking. you bet i am! well i'm like 26 so i don't know if qualify as a kid anymore UNFORTUNATELY haha.

yeah well as for victoria edge the youngest is karla. Jordan comes in 2nd i think at 19. Myself 23. John i think 24? Will i don't know how old you are. Tony, Bubba, Rob are just in the really old don't count category haha or do but yeah. Who else is there if anyone?
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

...Will.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Hollow wrote:...Will.
dalamar501 wrote:

...Will i don't know how old you are. ...
Victoria Straight Edge
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

dalamar501 wrote:

Hollow wrote:
I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO READ
nicole
Probably not a spambot

Post by nicole »

Hollow wrote:Hey Nicole. I think you tried to add me on Facebook and I ignored you based on my "If I never seen you I ain't never gonna wanna see you" philosophy on life. My bad. I'm addin' you right now.

Glad to hear there are more edge gals/dudes on the island, we went through a fucking destructive wave of selling out, of which I participated.

If you enjoy Ringworm and Integrity, you and I will get along fine.
hrm i didn't add you to facebook? you should add me though for real.
jordan i figured you'd say market on yates, but i thought i'd ask anyway in case there was anywhere else. i went there a few times and it was pretty rad.
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

name is Howie, vegan, edge, living in Ottawa, coming to Victoria on the 30th
Apathy never gained me a gooddamn thing. I crave more. Every minute's one step closer to my last breath.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

travelling with Substance howie?
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

duck wrote:coming to Victoria on the 30th
woooooo!
<x><
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

keith. wrote:travelling with Substance howie?
no I'm not coming up with Substance, flying into Victoria, hopefully I will find a bus from the airport to downtown, or a ride

speaking of which if anyone wants to give a handsome young stranger a ride from the airport I will reward you with high fives, RVIVR sing alongs, and a back rub
Apathy never gained me a gooddamn thing. I crave more. Every minute's one step closer to my last breath.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

ahh. i think substance are from around there thats why i assumed. how come youre comnig out? thats a long way to go for just the fest
good to see out of towners though ill try and say hi if i see you making the rounds
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

keith. wrote:ahh. i think substance are from around there thats why i assumed. how come youre comnig out? thats a long way to go for just the fest
good to see out of towners though ill try and say hi if i see you making the rounds
ya they are from this area. nah I promised Zach I would be coming again, and it just happens to be during the fest, I kind of want to get a PMA tattoo when I am in town
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

duck wrote: if anyone wants to give a handsome young stranger a ride from the airport I will reward you with high fives, RVIVR sing alongs, and a back rub
What time?
<x><
duck
Probably not a spambot

Post by duck »

Fish wrote:
duck wrote: if anyone wants to give a handsome young stranger a ride from the airport I will reward you with high fives, RVIVR sing alongs, and a back rub
What time?
I arrive at 10:42pm. . .I can also quote some icp lyrics to servers at some restaurants as well
JODI
VIHC Poster

Post by JODI »

There's always the Airporter- it's like $10 and zooms you from the airport, straight to downtown. Vroooom.
JODI
VIHC Poster

Post by JODI »

Hollow wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

Hollow wrote:
I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO READ
He turns 26 on my birthday. Mine. and Tony's. But mostly my birthday.