VIHC FEST VI

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

fiveohfour
VIHC Poster

Re: VIHC FEST VI

Post by fiveohfour »

PaulyHC wrote:Nothing major, just a band showing up 3 hrs late for their set, having to borrow gear from a band - openly bashing that band on the mic, and then declaring our fest a "piece of shit" fest, this all after we reluctantly allowed them to play a shortened set; all told that drama was the indirect cause of us having to cut an amazing band like Shook Ones' set shirt by 4 songs at least!

Oh and whoever the little turd nuggets were who were drinking up a storm outaide the venue and then broke that polish dudes chair which sent him flying in a cane swinging rage, yeah, big fuck you to that whole group, old polish dude included.
that band was STUPID.
ragamuffin straight edge
LAxPB
VIOLENCE AGAINST VIOLENCE

Post by LAxPB »

PaulyHC wrote:Nothing major, just a band showing up 3 hrs late for their set, having to borrow gear from a band - openly bashing that band on the mic, and then declaring our fest a "piece of shit" fest, this all after we reluctantly allowed them to play a shortened set; all told that drama was the indirect cause of us having to cut an amazing band like Shook Ones' set shirt by 4 songs at least!

Oh and whoever the little turd nuggets were who were drinking up a storm outaide the venue and then broke that polish dudes chair which sent him flying in a cane swinging rage, yeah, big fuck you to that whole group, old polish dude included.
That band should be called out.

Polish dude was off his rocker.I thought it was over the flower beds getting fucked up though.
LAxPB

Post by LAxPB »

PS. The fest was awesome and I am thankful that Putrid got a chance to play again this year. If were still kicking it next year, count us in.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

LAxPB wrote: That band should be called out.
Young Oppression
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
LAxPB

Post by LAxPB »

grind/bro wrote:
Young Oppression
Didn't watch them play. But from the gross display on their myspace, they don't seem to be my cup of tea.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

LAxPB wrote:
grind/bro wrote:
Young Oppression
Didn't watch them play. But from the gross display on their myspace, they don't seem to be my cup of tea.

Yeah, those kids can get fucked. But whatever, Zach and I both yelled at them and told them they weren't welcome back in Vic. I consider the whole thing over.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

I actually really like Young Oppression their music is tight(myspace stuff sucks). They sound sorta DKish But their display at the fest really disapointed me. I liked singing Blink songs in between each of their songs b/c the lead singer hates blink-182. But it was a bummer they had such a "bad" attitude
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

officespace wrote:I actually really like Young Oppression their music is tight(myspace stuff sucks). They sound sorta DKish But their display at the fest really disapointed me. I liked singing Blink songs in between each of their songs b/c the lead singer hates blink-182. But it was a bummer they had such a "bad" attitude
same here, i would've enjoyed their set more if they were a little more grateful that they were even allowed to play and less dickish.
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

welp. next year will be fun!
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

VICH FEST 7: THE LEGEND OF PUFFIN'S MOSH.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:VICH FEST 7: THE LEGEND OF PUFFIN'S MOSH.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

That sounds like the title of a Goosebumps novel.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Andrew wrote:
That sounds like the title of a Goosebumps novel.
we should all turn it into a goosebumps novel.
Victoria Straight Edge
purgatommy

Post by purgatommy »

Young oppression is fuckin dope! Still Fighting wasn't around the second day because we jumped a vancouver show but we did play kamloops with young oppression the next night. shitty to hear how it went down and especially from your position pauly its pretty understandable. despite what happened if you like punk music you should listen to this band they are awesome.

Everybody is crying about how this band ruined it for them but not one person was crying about jesse from stillbirth telling people to come fight him, or me and ryley being retards. Its shitty that shook ones got cut short and they had an effect on the outcome of the fest but this is hardcore pusses! get harder or go home!
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

When you spend a year organizing a fest you can let the bands do whatever you want. When we spend a year organizing a fest we don't think it's too much to ask for band not to act like dickheads and to not show up 3 hours late expecting to play, inult the fest, insult the audience and insult the band loaning them gear. If that's not "hard" enough for you feel free not to come next year.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Zach spits the realness.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Icepick ain't got nothin' on me.
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

purgatommy wrote:jesse from stillbirth telling people to come fight him
i thought that was awesome. i went up to him after the show, shook his hand and bought up their merch. that set ruled.
purgatommy

Post by purgatommy »

keith. wrote:
purgatommy wrote:jesse from stillbirth telling people to come fight him
i thought that was awesome. i went up to him after the show, shook his hand and bought up their merch. that set ruled.
stillbirth rules
purgatommy

Post by purgatommy »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:When you spend a year organizing a fest you can let the bands do whatever you want. When we spend a year organizing a fest we don't think it's too much to ask for band not to act like dickheads and to not show up 3 hours late expecting to play, inult the fest, insult the audience and insult the band loaning them gear. If that's not "hard" enough for you feel free not to come next year.
Like i said coming from your guys' point of view its understandable for the sake of the fest. I wasn't even there for the second day so i didn't see or hear what went down. All im sayin is that Young Oppression is awesome and theres too many pusses out west. It sucks that they fucked up the fest and btw you guys did a great job it was an good time