VIHC FEST VI

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

officespace
VIHC Poster

Re: VIHC FEST VI

Post by officespace »

purgatommy wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:When you spend a year organizing a fest you can let the bands do whatever you want. When we spend a year organizing a fest we don't think it's too much to ask for band not to act like dickheads and to not show up 3 hours late expecting to play, inult the fest, insult the audience and insult the band loaning them gear. If that's not "hard" enough for you feel free not to come next year.
Like i said coming from your guys' point of view its understandable for the sake of the fest. I wasn't even there for the second day so i didn't see or hear what went down. All im sayin is that Young Oppression is awesome and theres too many pusses out west. It sucks that they fucked up the fest and btw you guys did a great job it was an good time
yeah here on the coast we are not HARD AS FUCKKK
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

"Too many pusses". Hahaha :roll:
Last edited by grind/bro on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

purgatommy wrote:
ZACH ATTACK wrote:When you spend a year organizing a fest you can let the bands do whatever you want. When we spend a year organizing a fest we don't think it's too much to ask for band not to act like dickheads and to not show up 3 hours late expecting to play, inult the fest, insult the audience and insult the band loaning them gear. If that's not "hard" enough for you feel free not to come next year.
Like i said coming from your guys' point of view its understandable for the sake of the fest. I wasn't even there for the second day so i didn't see or hear what went down. All im sayin is that Young Oppression is awesome and theres too many pusses out west. It sucks that they fucked up the fest and btw you guys did a great job it was an good time

So you like this band but you werent there to see what happened and you can understand why someone would be choked to have someone come play the fest you planned and be fuck heads, but theres to many pussys out west? This is your position? How would you have delt with it?
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:
purgatommy wrote:

So you like this band but you werent there to see what happened and you can understand why someone would be choked to have someone come play the fest you planned and be fuck heads, but theres to many pussys out west? This is your position? How would you have delt with it?

I'm actually kind of curious about that as well. Please explain.

Oh, and your band ruled, I definitely picked up the demo and have been jamming it. You guys are more than welcome out here again.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
withdrawal204
VIHC Poster

Post by withdrawal204 »

anyone take pictures at the fest? would love to see them.

i am bummed the ferry got us there too late to see some bands, but this was a great time. always love playing victoria and i'm sure we'll be back soon if you'll have us.

-w
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

withdrawal204 wrote:anyone take pictures at the fest? would love to see them.

i am bummed the ferry got us there too late to see some bands, but this was a great time. always love playing victoria and i'm sure we'll be back soon if you'll have us.

-w
check back a few pages dude i posted some links to some facebook albums i saw posted up
Rude Boy Puff
THE YOUTH'S IMMERSED IN POISON

Post by Rude Boy Puff »

Winnipeg is always welcome next time bring Avrinder
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

withdrawal204 wrote:anyone take pictures at the fest? would love to see them.

-w
I got a few dece ones, I post them here: www.scrapsandscraps.tumblr.com
I still have a few more to post tho,hope you dig em!
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

keith. wrote:
purgatommy wrote:jesse from stillbirth telling people to come fight him
i thought that was awesome. i went up to him after the show, shook his hand and bought up their merch. that set ruled.
stillbirth were so fuckin intense
purgatommy

Post by purgatommy »

Rude Boy Puff wrote:
purgatommy wrote:

i guess i should specify who should keep their eyes dry. The promoters have something to be pissed about but as for anyone else, shit happens, it sucks shook ones got cut short life goes on. As for dealing with it, i wouldnt have let them play in the first place they were late three hours and had no gear.
purgatommy

Post by purgatommy »

Hollow wrote:
Rude Boy Puff wrote:
purgatommy wrote:

I'm actually kind of curious about that as well. Please explain.

Oh, and your band ruled, I definitely picked up the demo and have been jamming it. You guys are more than welcome out here again.
word dude we are happy people can recognize
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

Frozen to the Core was getting a living room mosh today with tambo and i before i had to go to work
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

purgatommy wrote: i wouldnt have let them play in the first place they were late three hours and had no gear.

Well, we were trying to be nice about the whole thing. I can tell you that there's gonna definitely be some rule changes as far as that goes.

And I'm always happy to recognize a wicked band.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:
purgatommy wrote: i wouldnt have let them play in the first place they were late three hours and had no gear.

Well, we were trying to be nice about the whole thing.
West coast pussy. ;)
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

but if you cant borrow gear how will All For The Best ever get to play the Fest?
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

officespace wrote:but if you cant borrow gear how will All For The Best ever get to play the Fest?
we wont.

FUCK.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Andrew wrote:
Hollow wrote:

Well, we were trying to be nice about the whole thing.
West coast pussy. ;)

I also actively listen to Sunny Day Real Estate and cry alone.
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

I propose Vancouver Island be changed to Pussy Island and VIHC be changed to PIHC. Anyone second this motion?
VIVA like
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Hollow wrote:I also actively listen to Sunny Day Real Estate and cry alone.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

KYLESTYLE wrote:I propose Vancouver Island be changed to Pussy Island and VIHC be changed to PIHC. Anyone second this motion?
From a marketing standpoint this is genius. A place called Pussy Island would be the mecca of frosh bro spring break.