NOW WATCHING (TV/MOVIES/ETC)

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

officespace
VIHC Poster

Re: NOW WATCHING (TV/MOVIES/ETC)

Post by officespace »

keith. wrote:king of the hill is super underrated. that show got funnier with every season
This is a pretty false statement. The last three seasons of KOTH were terrible. But TBH a show that had 13 seasons to only have 3 bad seasons is unbelivable. Most shows are lucky to have 2 good seasons in a 5 season run *cough The Office cough*
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

will be watching latest episode of true blood
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

dave mac wrote:man... how good is True Blood this season... So much gore, so much sex, so much debauchery, it is truly next level this season. russell's talbot jar and his ending monologue were amazing.
This weeks episode of True Blood was a good'un.
grungePIG
VIHC Poster

Post by grungePIG »

anyone who has me on facebook has probably noticed my minor obsession with mad men. whatever. best show currently airing.

i like true blood. season one was campy and ridiculous and fun, but season two just pushed it way too far over the top and completely lost me. i downloaded the first episode of season three when it aired and still haven't been able to convince myself to watch it.

as of last night i am alternating my way through six feet under and gilmore girls.

oh and i recently watched wall street, do the right thing, scott pilgrim vs the world...

AAAAAND i've been on an animation kick. watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs, monsters vs aliens, and planet 51. am embarrassed to admit that i've never seen a miyazaki film, but that's the next thing i'll be doing.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

grungePIG wrote:anyone who has me on facebook has probably noticed my minor obsession with mad men. whatever. best show currently airing.

i like true blood. season one was campy and ridiculous and fun, but season two just pushed it way too far over the top and completely lost me. i downloaded the first episode of season three when it aired and still haven't been able to convince myself to watch it.

as of last night i am alternating my way through six feet under and gilmore girls.

oh and i recently watched wall street, do the right thing, scott pilgrim vs the world...

AAAAAND i've been on an animation kick. watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs, monsters vs aliens, and planet 51. am embarrassed to admit that i've never seen a miyazaki film, but that's the next thing i'll be doing.
i have totally noticed from your posts on facebook.

i should watch more six feet under again.
i also watch gilmore girls randomly on tv sometimes.
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

R Kelly- Trapped In The Closet
Victoria Straight Edge
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

Jordan f. wrote:R Kelly- Trapped In The Closet
we need to finish it
Victoria Straight Edge
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

dalamar501 wrote:
Jordan f. wrote:R Kelly- Trapped In The Closet
we need to finish it
Yes! it will be almost as painfull as when you me and tyler watched it start to finish.
Victoria Straight Edge
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

Watched The Ghost Writer yesterday. It might honestly be Polanski's masterpiece. Pure brilliance.
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

watched true blood last night..
Victoria Straight Edge
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

dalamar501 wrote:watched true blood last night..
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

Human-Demise wrote:Image
yes. YES.
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

someone convinced me to go see the switch. i dont even know why i agreed. BUT the little boy in it was super cute.
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

i am sorta digging this show on ABC called Modern Family. it's the same style as like the Office or even Arrested Development, sorta weird interview/mockumentary style. Sofia Vergara is in it so yeah there's that as well ;)
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

grind/bro wrote:i am sorta digging this show on ABC called Modern Family. it's the same style as like the Office or even Arrested Development, sorta weird interview/mockumentary style. Sofia Vergara is in it so yeah there's that as well ;)
Yeah it's sorta got that AD knock-off feel too it. It's still funny and nice to see it hasn't been taken off the air. I mainly think it's because it airs on ABC and usually their selection of comedy is fucking dismal so when they get one appreciated by critics, TV snobs and regular people they're going to hang on tight.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

officespace wrote:
grind/bro wrote:i am sorta digging this show on ABC called Modern Family. it's the same style as like the Office or even Arrested Development, sorta weird interview/mockumentary style. Sofia Vergara is in it so yeah there's that as well ;)
Yeah it's sorta got that AD knock-off feel too it. It's still funny and nice to see it hasn't been taken off the air. I mainly think it's because it airs on ABC and usually their selection of comedy is fucking dismal so when they get one appreciated by critics, TV snobs and regular people they're going to hang on tight.
The pilot left me a bit cynical about it, but once I watched the next episode I was sold. Awesome to see Ed O'Neill again on TV, man is a legend.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
KYLESTYLE
VIHC Poster

Post by KYLESTYLE »

My lady and I were addicted to modern family for the last 4 days. I love that show.
Believe it or not, I've never watched Curb Your Enthusiasm. Started season 1 yesterday.
I tried watching Better Off Ted, but I didn't like it.
VIVA like
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Sons of Anarchy premiers next Monday.

I thought the usual trio (True Blood, Mad Men, Entourage) were all good this week.