d-beat

Discuss music. Do not post mediafire/sendspace links at all in this forum.

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Re: d-beat

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

Human-Demise wrote:i complained mainly cause i think its fuckin lazy to copy a bands logo. at least those illegible metal logos had effort and attention poured into them.
Except they all look the same. Anyways, i think the point that you're missing is that different culture's have different aesthetics and that to get upset over a culture you're not a part of using an aesthetic you don't like is dumb.
I grew wings and a beak just to stay on my feet.
Human-Demise
anyone out there still wishing cattle decapitation sounded like this?

Post by Human-Demise »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:
Human-Demise wrote:i complained mainly cause i think its fuckin lazy to copy a bands logo. at least those illegible metal logos had effort and attention poured into them.
Except they all look the same. Anyways, i think the point that you're missing is that different culture's have different aesthetics and that to get upset over a culture you're not a part of using an aesthetic you don't like is dumb.
hmmm, i think your right, If it more of a communal thing then I guess i did miss the point.

(also I think its generalizing to say they all looks they same)
"hahaha, you were moved, wuss."
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

They`re either illegible and diamond shaped or illegible and bowtie shaped.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

ZACH ATTACK wrote:They`re either illegible and diamond shaped or illegible and bowtie shaped.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:i think the point that you're missing is that different culture's have different aesthetics and that to get upset over a culture you're not a part of using an aesthetic you don't like is dumb.
Not EXACTLY the same, but similar enough that I find this funny.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
ZACH ATTACK
RAP SNACKS

Post by ZACH ATTACK »

I've long since come to terms with that I'll likely never be able to read metal logos. Thats why I listen to d beat.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

I've long since come to terms with the fact that I'll never understand R&B logos. That's why I listen to Tuvan throat singing.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

I've long since come to terms with the fact that I'll never understand Tyler Pantella's Pterodactyl Sneak Attack radio show. That's why I listen to Troy Lemberg's The Action Index radio show.
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh
freedrugzone
VIHC Poster

Post by freedrugzone »

how can a pterodactyle sneak attack? the are huge and loud man
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

Because they have a cloaking shield. Ever notice how much a Klingon bird of prey looks like a pterodactyl?

That sentence just reversed time and turned me into a virgin again.
SmokePigs

Post by SmokePigs »

I think I'm gonna start a Discharge + Dystopia cover band and name it Distopia for the sake of naming it Distopia.
It'll probably sound like shit, but what ever.
octopie
VIHC Poster

Post by octopie »

DISTROIT