Fish
VIHC Poster

Re: recommend some anime

Post by Fish »

ImaginaryGirlfriend wrote:BECK: Mongolian CHop Squad
An Anime about discovering music and being in a band? \m/
Seriously, check is out.
oh my god, I forgot about this.
I actually watched a couple episodes and never went back to it. I should though.
<x><
hellbent

Post by hellbent »

Weirdly enough I just hauled up a box of VHS tapes from the lobby of my building full of anime. My knowledge of the genre doesn't extend much beyond Sailor Moon but I'm going to give one a try before bed. The concepts are semi-intriguing.

Night Walker
Wrath of the Ninja
Wicked City

Oh, and... My Girl.
elcheapo
Probably not a spambot

Post by elcheapo »

i've never watched anime much myself but i really enjoyed FLCL. been trying to get into highschool of the dead too but i can't find dubs and i have difficulty paying attention to shit when i have to read subtitles.
xnoogzx
VIHC Poster

Post by xnoogzx »

elcheapo wrote:i've never watched anime much myself but i really enjoyed FLCL. been trying to get into highschool of the dead too but i can't find dubs and i have difficulty paying attention to shit when i have to read subtitles.
Highschool Of The Dead is such fan service zombie action. That being said, I loved it and I hope there is a second season. Also this was already released in North America. Dubs should either be flowing around or get it got $50. You may also find isos of this. I'll tell you one thing though, real anime fans watch it subbed so you might hard pressed to this dubbed. A few episodes also on http://www.theanimenetwork.com