Pet peeve

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Andrew
Sea bass

Re: Pet peeve

Post by Andrew »

grind/bro wrote:My work plays FUNK christmas songs, and I LOVE them...
What's not to love about funk music?
dougmacminn
VIHC Poster

Post by dougmacminn »

pretentious goony-birds who think they're sounding erudite when they spew non-words like "whoMever" or "IRregardless".
do not negate this by citing a link to an online dictionary because the majority of online dictionaries are ***bum-minded***.

also - if I catch you flagging down a bus when you're ALREADY standing at a bus stop, you just might feel, from behind, the cold barrel of a glock right at the very base of your skull, and as I aim upwards at about a 45 degree angle, the bullet should exit safely out your forehead. :)

oh,
and Merry Christmas!.......
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

dougmacminn wrote:=if I catch you flagging down a bus when you're ALREADY standing at a bus stop
i do this sometimes at bus stops where more than one bus passes through because i'm afraid the one i need will pass by me
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

I almost always flag down a bus if I am at the stop by myself. Half the time the bus driver doesn't see you and gets all pissy if he has to make a quick stop.

-Warren
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
Andrew
Sea bass

Post by Andrew »

Jakob and Warren are gonna get themselves shot.
Fish
VIHC Poster

Post by Fish »

I once got yelled at by a pissy bus driver for NOT flagging the bus while standing at a bus stop. Biggest wtf moment.
<x><
weirdie
Probably not a spambot

Post by weirdie »

officespace wrote:I almost always flag down a bus if I am at the stop by myself. Half the time the bus driver doesn't see you and gets all pissy if he has to make a quick stop.

-Warren
I always flag the bus with a little wave (or shake my head if I don't need to be picked up). Ever since my friend became a driver and pretended to drive by me until I raised my hands in a, "WTF Vinny?!" gesture. When I got on he laughed and said, "You gotta flag me down if you want me to stop. How am I supposed to know that you're catching this bus? If I can save myself ten seconds by not stopping, I will." Dick.
dougmacminn
VIHC Poster

Post by dougmacminn »

oh alright alright, then!
(said in a somewhat scrooge-like huff)

what about -
icicle x-mas lights, especially when you see them dangling over someone's door in the summer.
contending with the crazy, mob-like "line-ups" at Wildfire bakery when it's busy.
Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Post by Hollow »

dougmacminn wrote: contending with the crazy, mob-like "line-ups" at Wildfire bakery when it's busy.
Any crazy, mob-like line up gets me fantasizing about molotov cocktails. Consumer frenzy is the worst.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
cadaver
just looking to meet up with likeminded users who are into eating human flesh

Post by cadaver »

officespace wrote:I almost always flag down a bus if I am at the stop by myself. Half the time the bus driver doesn't see you and gets all pissy if he has to make a quick stop.
It says on Vic bus schedules and signs [I know Warren's talking about Van though] that you should look ready to board the bus if your bus is coming. If you're unattentive/sitting down, the driver has every right to assume you're waiting for a different one. Just sayin'.
franks is hippies
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

just the otherday this guy got pissy because the bus passed him (i was sitting down i didnt want that bus)

he was hastily finishing his tall can of beer and gave a half assed finger point to the bus and was shocked it didnt stop!
he looked at me for validation but i kind of laughed and said what do you expect and turned away with my headphones
canon.docre
Grey Metal

Post by canon.docre »

keith. wrote:just the otherday this guy got pissy because the bus passed him (i was sitting down i didnt want that bus)

he was hastily finishing his tall can of beer and gave a half assed finger point to the bus and was shocked it didnt stop!
he looked at me for validation but i kind of laughed and said what do you expect and turned away with my headphones
*gasp* that could have been me on any given day. I hope you would have consoled me though, rather than turning away and putting on some righteous straight-edge violence ipod tracks.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

canon.docre wrote:
keith. wrote:just the otherday this guy got pissy because the bus passed him (i was sitting down i didnt want that bus)

*gasp* that could have been me on any given day. I hope you would have consoled me though, rather than turning away and putting on some righteous straight-edge violence ipod tracks.

ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
stumped.
Prefers ke$ha

Post by stumped. »

hahahaha
gonna do some coke off my doom cannon if you get my drift
dougmacminn
VIHC Poster

Post by dougmacminn »

doofuses (doofi - pl.?), usually the scruffly-haired type, walking along with a guitar not in its case. Dock him ten demerits if he's playing. Dock him another ten demerits if it's starting to rain. Dock him his :? family's lives if he starts to sing.
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

dougmacminn wrote:doofuses (doofi - pl.?), usually the scruffly-haired type, walking along with a guitar not in its case. Dock him ten demerits if he's playing. Dock him another ten demerits if it's starting to rain. Dock him his :? family's lives if he starts to sing.

This type of gentlemen infest UVic. They only ever seem to know "Wonderwall".
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

Hollow wrote:
canon.docre wrote:

quite possible throwdown is always on my ipod
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

keith. wrote:
Hollow wrote:
canon.docre wrote:

quite possible throwdown is always on my ipod
giles
VIHC Poster

Post by giles »

BUMP

nerds that call each other "good sir."
grind/bro
Message me for information on Christian youth groups in Victoria

Post by grind/bro »

people who out loud respond to articles they're reading in the newspaper
tylerp wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:00 pm made a baby hhhehehhh