Introduce yourself

Moderators: Andrew, dalamar501

Hollow
from the makers of infant hair dye

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by Hollow »

Darcy, have we met a few times? You seem familiar.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
dalamar501
Known to his friends as "Troystin Tieber"

Post by dalamar501 »

Hollow wrote:Darcy, have we met a few times? You seem familiar.
most likely d'arcy has been at shows every so often (not much in recent years) but used to be at jbcc shows etc
also when he played in wayne powerman back in their earlier years
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
ebony
VIHC Poster

Post by ebony »

he has been around since the beginning of time.
grind/bro wrote:
The front should say VAN ISLE HARDCORE in dripping blood font, with Jesus being impaled on a railway spike with goats dancing around him. The goats must also have bullet belts.
darcy
VIHC Poster

Post by darcy »

ebony wrote:
he has been around since the beginning of time.

or something like that...
Are you afraid of milk?
Should I hide the milk?

http://tinyurl.com/8rgq73e
what it is hoe

Post by what it is hoe »

Name: Guy(not gee or however you would spell how it's pronounced in french)

Location: soon to be Vancouver...from central florida but i've been living in montreal for a few months before I move to vancouver sometime this summer

Favorite bands/artist: Foundation, Against Me!, Radiohead, Conway Twitty, Joy Division, Owen, One Life Crew, Tigerstyle, and Steel Nation

sunshine state straight edge
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

what it is hoe wrote: Favorite bands/artist: Against Me!, Joy Division, One Life Crew
[/img]
You and I are going to get along famously.
ZACH ATTACK wrote:Do drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. The harder the better. Then you'll go from being lonely to wishing that everybody would just fuck off because their a bunch of fucking buzzkills going on about how 'you've got a problem" and they "just want to be their to help you". You don't need any of them. You just need drugs.
what it is hoe

Post by what it is hoe »

Hollow wrote:
what it is hoe wrote: Favorite bands/artist: Against Me!, Joy Division, One Life Crew
[/img]
can't tell if your being sarcastic or not but i'd be down to meet anyone when I get over there cause I will literally know NO ONE except my fiance haha
Hollow

Post by Hollow »

what it is hoe wrote:
Hollow wrote:
[/img]
can't tell if your being sarcastic or not but i'd be down to meet anyone when I get over there cause I will literally know NO ONE except my fiance haha

Not sarcastic at all. I love Joy Division, I love (old) Against Me!, and I grew up in Cincinnati, so I'm a sucker for Clevo Hardcore (just got a first pressing of "Humanity is the Devil" in the mail the other day...best day ever). Although as a liberal PC dickwad, I feel I must point out that while OLC makes me laugh and John Lockjaw is the nicest guy I've ever met, Chubby Fresh is a prick, and I agree with almost nothing he says.
what it is hoe

Post by what it is hoe »

Hollow wrote:
what it is hoe wrote:
Hollow wrote:
[/img]

Not sarcastic at all. I love Joy Division, I love (old) Against Me!, and I grew up in Cincinnati, so I'm a sucker for Clevo Hardcore (just got a first pressing of "Humanity is the Devil" in the mail the other day...best day ever). Although as a liberal PC dickwad, I feel I must point out that while OLC makes me laugh and John Lockjaw is the nicest guy I've ever met, Chubby Fresh is a prick, and I agree with almost nothing he says.
nice grab on the first pressing of humanity is the devil...in florida cleveland style hardcore is pretty big....two local bands form florida that are a good example of that are KNOW THE SCORE and LOSING VISION...check em both out...im sure you wouldn't be dissapointed
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

what it is hoe wrote:Name: Guy(not gee or however you would spell how it's pronounced in french)

Location: soon to be Vancouver...from central florida but i've been living in montreal for a few months before I move to vancouver sometime this summer
Sweet nice to meet maybe if i am ever out at a show in vancouver will run into you at a show perhaps?
not many people on this board live in Vancouver however.. only a few. This is mostly for the Victoria hardcore scene (on vancouver island next to vancouver...)
Victoria Straight Edge
tylerp wrote: I'm mostly stoked about turning things into money. it's like alchemy.
what it is hoe

Post by what it is hoe »

dalamar501 wrote:
what it is hoe wrote:Name: Guy(not gee or however you would spell how it's pronounced in french)

Sweet nice to meet maybe if i am ever out at a show in vancouver will run into you at a show perhaps?
not many people on this board live in Vancouver however.. only a few. This is mostly for the Victoria hardcore scene (on vancouver island next to vancouver...)
yeah I noticed that after I signed up...but it's all good cause im sure if something good is going on in victoria and it's not happening in vancouver i'll end up being there...AND i heard the surf is pretty decent over on the island so that'll give me another reason to be over there more as well instead of just staying in vancouver...but is there even a board for just the vancouver area also?
officespace
VIHC Poster

Post by officespace »

what it is hoe wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

yeah I noticed that after I signed up...but it's all good cause im sure if something good is going on in victoria and it's not happening in vancouver i'll end up being there...AND i heard the surf is pretty decent over on the island so that'll give me another reason to be over there more as well instead of just staying in vancouver...but is there even a board for just the vancouver area also?
You should join NWhardcore then
age of quarrel wrote:No one poser exposes me more than the twins
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

what it is hoe wrote:
dalamar501 wrote:

JUST vancouver area not that i know of

nwhardcore.com covers the whole northwest with victoria/vancouver down to portland area
Victoria Straight Edge
keith.
Prefers Tide Coldwater

Post by keith. »

everyone seems to bro-down back and forth
victoria/vancouver love connection

welcome aboard
what it is hoe

Post by what it is hoe »

keith. wrote:everyone seems to bro-down back and forth

welcome aboard
thanks

everyone should get together and make like "ABCHC" board or something haha (all british columbia hardcore)...in florida there used to be like three different boards for north, central, and south but everyone goes everywhere so much they just combined em all and made an afl board
dalamar501

Post by dalamar501 »

what it is hoe wrote:
keith. wrote:everyone seems to bro-down back and forth

welcome aboard
thanks

everyone should get together and make like "ABCHC" board or something haha (all british columbia hardcore)...in florida there used to be like three different boards for north, central, and south but everyone goes everywhere so much they just combined em all and made an afl board

well that is pretty much what nwhardcore is as its all of the northwest .

Most ppl involved in vancouver hardcore post on that board.

victoria well msot people here don't which i guess is why its cool to see them on this board.
Victoria Straight Edge
Jordan f.
Smoke Weed, Hail Satan

Post by Jordan f. »

honestly I think OLC is a boring band. That said Murdario Stomp is a sick intro.
Victoria Straight Edge
Vango
COUNTER ATTACK

Post by Vango »

Name: Evan Wright
Location: Okotoks, Alberta. (Vancouver in a matter of months)
Favourite bands: Go It Alone, Unbroken, Count Me Out, Pelican
bands of your own: Hoping someday...

(I am the one that isn't Hunter.)
Last edited by Vango on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
save your breath.
meaghan

Post by meaghan »

Favorite bands/artist: Foundation, Against Me!, Radiohead, Conway Twitty, Joy Division, Owen, One Life Crew, Tigerstyle, and Steel Nation

you can take this as advice or criticism, but trust me: leave your hats at home.
Tambro
THE BANE THAT SOCIETY DROWNS IN

Post by Tambro »

What's with the braves like, Meghan? Besides the fact they're terrible? (Bam! This coming from a Jays fan... *sigh*)
I play bass. I play guitar. I do both poorly. What's up.